Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We would definitely have to come back as one of our dogs, as you said. I know too many other dog owners who think nothing about fulfilling the needs of their dogs. I think those dogs live miserable existences. It's so sad.

I've noticed that behind every "balanced" dog in our playgroup is a "balanced" human!

·
Registered
16,037 Posts
Nice! I really like the one were Harley is airborne in front of the GSD.
I like that one too. It is a good pic of both dogs. All the dogs look like they are having a blast. What a neat place for them to run and play.

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
We would definitely have to come back as one of our dogs, as you said. I know too many other dog owners who think nothing about fulfilling the needs of their dogs. I think those dogs live miserable existences. It's so sad.

I've noticed that behind every "balanced" dog in our playgroup is a "balanced" human!

Well said eph94, I agree 100%. Wonderful pictures!!

Reactions: eph94

·
Supersized Warlock Alpha
6,923 Posts
Woohoo! Looks like he's having a blast. Lucky pup. Are any of the other dogs yours, or just dog friends?

·
Registered
116 Posts
wow, im jealous. I wish there was a place around here i knew of to take Luke to that had water and place to run on land and no ppl walking by that are afraid of dogs. Nice pics.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Woohoo! Looks like he's having a blast. Lucky pup. Are any of the other dogs yours, or just dog friends?
They're all just dog friends. A bunch of us get together on a regular basis, and we hit all the local hiking/swimming/off-leash spots.

·
Premium Member
8,731 Posts
I love the running pic with the GSD - it's great shot :) Looks like you have a great group of firends to hang out with. The dogs all look like they are have way to much fun :) Harley is a lucky boy & he looks very happy.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Can duchess come over to play!? hehehe
There is one other Dobe that frequents one of the locales we visit regularly. He's a muscular red goofball, who's another ambassador for the breed. I've seen him get bossed around by other dogs that weight 20 lbs. soaking wet. Harley would love to play with Duchess!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts