Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
We Serve the Doberman
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, it was nasty the last time.

And Dexter fought me tooth and nail.

This time, it was Christmastime, and I could get help from my sons.

So you and all that red TN clay lose, Dexter. All 82 lbs of you.

So better change your attitude, mister. And put a sweeter expression on your face. You lose.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Dexter is not at all pleased with this Bath situation! LoL.
I can tell he's in position to leap out at any moment!!!!
I love Dexters rusty red color, it's very masculine!
The two sons are very good looking as well!:D

·
Registered
5,026 Posts
Always a good idea to have the big guns ready, willing and able.

Are they available for hire, I have 2 stinky Terriers, (fox poop is so the frangrance to wear you know) and one smelly Dobe (who has discovered Weasel pee is the "now" scent for the young dog about town.).

·
We Serve the Doberman
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
For being as big and strong as he is, Dex is one big baby. The vacuum cleaner sends him scurrying out the door. And when I (or my husband) make an attempt to trim his nails, freak out city.

So when I board him with Khaleesi's trainer, or take him to the grooming place, I get them to cut the nails. He's a perfect gentleman for them! (Meanwhile, Kurt and I have to muzzle him, coddle him, I even use the 'quick finder' trimmers since he hates the Dremel.) It's worth $5 to get someone else to cut the nails.

And by the way, he did make a bolt for it. Finally Derek climbed into the tub with him & that calmed him down.

Talk about a neurotic Doberbaby.

·
sadder but wiser girl
9,688 Posts
We only bathe ours outside, with the hose, and not too often... these 2 are "fair", Alex was good about it, Melody was resigned to it - our GSD's were excellent and loved it... our worst one was Rocky, and he was also the biggest - he was 29 1/2" tall, 105 pounds - and he would pull backwards on the leash, and twist and turn like a snake... all the while with the saddest, most pathetic & abused look on his pretty face. Made me feel like a complete witch. Great photo.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts