Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Haha, I love the cartoon. Angels huh???? Hahaha, mine are demons! :D That is really cute. And yes, Nash is BIG! How much does he weigh now, and how old is he?

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Very cute cartoon and they are both looking really good.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
OMG, I just weighed Nash so I could answer you BiB, he WEIGHS 80#'s!!! He was 7 months old July 24th.

Da'Kari weighs 71#'s. She is 16 months tomorrow.

That's scary! His parents weren't big. They were standard.

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
That is a right couple of SRD's if ever i saw them,just like my girls spoiled to the core,but it has to done just one look from those doleful eye's and we lose.
Mrs b purchased my lot squeaky toys today and they are driving me nuts!!

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Thats cute. He is looking sooo big.

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
brumwolf said:
That is a right couple of SRD's if ever i saw them,just like my girls spoiled to the core,but it has to done just one look from those doleful eye's and we lose.
Mrs b purchased my lot squeaky toys today and they are driving me nuts!!
Great cartoon DK :) They're both gorgeous!

LOL Brum,
Wait til they start doing what Chi does - The first thing she does when she gets a squeaky is remove the squeaky from the toy and then walk around with only it in her mouth chewing on it like it's gum!

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh Tracy LOL, I can just imagine what would happen if she swallowed that and had gas. :help_up_2

:3dbiggrin

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Lovely Dobes! Java just got home after spedning a few days in hospital for her spaying surgery. Breeder asked that I wait until after her first heat, but before her second. She is 65 lbs at 15 mos., but she looks as though she has lost a pound or two from stress of surgery and hospital stay, although I am sure she didn't lack for attention or affection from staff. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to spoil her until that weight comes back on!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts