·
Vicious Bitch.
3,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Vicious Bitch.
3,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sigh. Come on people, it's perfectly reasonable to breed 9 litters per year. I mean come on... Assuming it's only 8 pups per litter, all they need is to find 72 good homes. How hard could that be. Stop picking on super breeders just cuz your jealous
On one of the Oct litters has litter mates going to the same home.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Am I reading correctly that "Rosie" is now up for sale and her litter was born Oct 7th? Wow :'(

Reactions: Sinister

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
I would be very curious to know what this breeder would say if asked why they are breeding. And why they are breeding all these litters, and so poorly bred. It's very sad. I guess this is an actual business for some, and they don't care that they're dealing with lives. Just typing my thoughts here, it is so unfortunate.

·
Registered
134 Posts
One of their females, Navaho Rosie Kayla -- what is the term for a fault where the topline is concave like hers? Terrible looking.

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
This is my favorite part for so so many reasons.

Puppy discount (5/1/2009) an additional $50 will be rebated to any buyer who titles one of our pups in agility, conformation or obedience.
Any AKC or International titles will receive the same rebate.

·
Premium Member
8,764 Posts
Harraden's Directory

"Maggie".

Edit, I did a search. Here are some other threads.

http://www.dobermantalk.com/breeding-breeders/10420-indiana-noon-shine.html
http://www.dobermantalk.com/breeding-breeders/14179-has-anyone-heard-breeder.html
I just had to say something more. Sickening. I found them prior to DT.

I know there isn't much we can do, obviously, but wow.. I wish I could call the AC...
Looks like Maggie has had at least 6 litters starting when she was 1 year old in 2007. Her latest litter was in July of this year after she was bred back to back 3 times. She has produced over 40 puppies and is only 5 years old - Ya think she has earned some peace??!! It is beyond disgusting!!

·
Registered
793 Posts
Can we say Backyard Breeder with a big fat capital B. These people are downright scary and what's with the gigantic fawn dobe on thier bio page. Is that even a dog? Disgusting that they ship them out so young.

·
Censored
716 Posts
I think what bothers me the most, and correct me if I am wrong, but it seems like this backyard breeder is breeding on the same lines over and over and over. Looking at these dobes is like watching a train wreck in slow motion. They are probably some of the worst looking dobes I have ever seen. Even a lot of poorly bred dobes still retain the regal appearance of the breed but after looking at all the pictures, I started to feel like I wasn't even looking at dobes. Strange.... maybe it is just the quality of the pictures... I don't know. Regardless they are not doing the breed any good and should stop breeding right now. They should have stopped breeding years ago... (sigh)....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts