Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So we went out camping for a couple of days and Odin absolutely loved it out there. We did lots of hiking and exploring and by the end of the day he passed out hard lol. He had his own bed in our tent but of course he would end up in our bed haha. Morning came and every hour I would get woken up with with licks to my face with a look hurry up lets do it all again.

In stick heaven lol he kept stealing our firewood to munch on.

after a big day running around we have ourselves one exhausted Dober :)

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
I loved your pics............

they brought back memories when we camped in northern Michigan with our forst doberman..........Duke loved to run the trails and was as happy as could be...he loved the campfire and slept like a log :)

·
Dobes Dobles +1
Lanah Chi-Cairn X 6 y/o, RIP Eva HADR Rescue Dobe, Sunking's Spock, Lillah Chi-Terrier X
4,591 Posts
So we went out camping for a couple of days and Odin absolutely loved it out there. We did lots of hiking and exploring and by the end of the day he passed out hard lol. He had his own bed in our tent but of course he would end up in our bed haha. Morning came and every hour I would get woken up with with licks to my face with a look hurry up lets do it all again.
What a wonderful camping trip and great photos! Odin really had fun! ^^^That's funny, cause Spock will do that periodic "lick check" when he sleeps in our bedroom, next to our bed. About every hour in the early morning, he wakes me up by licking my mouth when I'm sleeping!! :p :p :p I figured it's just a Dobe thing to make sure I was still alive? :)

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Beautiful setting for a beautiful boy. He looks like he had a great time. We just got back from Seattle, we stayed at a place on Hwy 20, it looked alot like that river. The weather didn't behave until our last day.

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
Took my first dobe brooke trout fishing to a wet land creek.

So I wouldn't sink in the mud and overfill the tops of my rubber knee boots...I watched where I walked, and took a better path than my Tanya took.

It was so funny, seeing her in the muck, up to her elbows.
Quickly she learned, to plan her off leash walk about...while she wandered around behind me, investigating the surroundings (and new smells) in pure joy - when I had my fishing pole in the water.

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
how do you guys upload such wonderful pictures? iv been trying to figure this out for hours!! :confused: also how do i get pictures to come up when i post something like Zeblar and Beaumont67??
^^^^ myboichance - only a few hours trying...LOL...took me a few days, to figure out.
- click Quote on my post / look for the embedded code / short & easy procedure follows

I use: ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
Screen1
- Image Resize: 640x480 (for message boards)
- Upload image from your computer, using Browse button
- Upload Now / takes you to Screen2
- Forum Code example to copy, into your Reply to thread: starts with [ URL=http://images................

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

1 - 20 of 26 Posts