1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just love that my kids love to snuggle

Here they are with the hubby

and here they are with me :)

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Beautiful dogs. Love the fact that Dobes like nothing better than to snuggle. Broke down last week after DH left for out of town and I returned from dropping son off at boarding school to a very quiet house. Let Java come upstairs w/ me - she fell asleep before I did at the end of the bed. When I woke up in the middle of the night she had her head on my shoulder, snoring happily away!

·
Registered
696 Posts
Aww, you guys look too comfy! Makes me wanna get my blankie and go to the couch with a good movie. At least yours share the couch.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
lovely!!! They are the most snuggly breed I have ever known - they give so much love its unbelievable - it makes my heart melt.

·
Registered
411 Posts
What cute pics! It sure is nice of them to "share" the couch with you guys ;)

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
^^I was thinking the same thing dobes4me :) Very sweet photos TJ.

They are by far the most snuggly, need to be touching you, concerned with how you are feeling breed I have personally ever owned.

·
Mighty One
1,734 Posts
Doberman sofa spuds... Drago has a sofa in my bedroom and enjoys the leather sofa in the Great Room...

·
Registered
141 Posts
haha so true. my pup always snuggles up against me and snoozes. She's so hot that often, I dont even need a blanket. She's already tryin to hog the sweet spot of the bed :p

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Oh yeah i have seen that scene before once or twice :):) trouble is we have to have 2 sofa's now and i still have to sit on floor.

·
Premium Member
9,664 Posts
Your "babies" are just so beautiful....and you and hubby are adorable too! Does Titus prefer your hubby over you and Jada prefer you over hubby? I have to say....I LOVE Titus! Just something about a Large Male Red Dobie....

Carol

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Your "babies" are just so beautiful....and you and hubby are adorable too! Does Titus prefer your hubby over you and Jada prefer you over hubby? I have to say....I LOVE Titus! Just something about a Large Male Red Dobie....

Carol
Titus is actually a momma's boy and I am not positive but I am pretty sure that Jada is a daddy's girl. But it does not hurt my feelings when both of them want to be a momma's boy and girl. My husband works from home so he gets to see them a lot more than me. Between work and going to school I dont get as much time with them but I sure do love it when I get home and they just follow me every where.

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Awwww very sweet. They do make great snugglers, Jasmine is a spooner.

Reactions: tjmom

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Awww. How cute with the snuggle bugs. They always amaze me how they squeeze on the couch to fit.

·
Supersized Warlock Alpha
6,923 Posts
So cute... thanks for sharing.
Makes me look forward to the day... My husky mix is a sweetheart, loves to love, but gets too hot snuggling. She'll lay at or on your feet but that's about it. Henneh will spoon for awhile, but she has a hard time settling down sometimes...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts