Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought it might be fun to see how our Dobes have grown up! I'll start!!

·
Registered
421 Posts

Not that great of a now pic but the newest one I have! I tried getting them all together for an xmas pic and they were not haiving it. One dog was off on the couch and one didn't wnat to show her face:tongue23:

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
******* 8 weeks

******* at almost 6 months old

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Rye then:

And Now:

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
mariposa692001 said:
Wow, look at *******..she is beautiful!
I agree! :)

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
Then -my male is the one on top

A different then with miss V

And now (well this pic is old of him)

Now miss V

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
******* thanks you!

Can I come to your house next Christmas D&D?? That sure is a lot of presents. :)

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
BackInBlack said:
Wow, me too! I couldnt put presents under the tree...... :( My dogs thought they were doggy presents.
You guys are most welcome next Christmas, but only if you bring the dogs =) We cook a wonderful meal too, mainly for people, but we include dogs of course after we are finished.
The doggie presents are in the very top of the tree stuffed inside the limbs to keep them out b/c they were opening their presents and eating what was inside when they were on the ground. They left them alone in the tree. They only bothered their own. They are pretty good for the most part, except for the kitty, who thought the bows and ribbons were toys for her. lol

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
Wegs813 said:
D&D...I do not want to come to your house, but would you want to come to my house and wrap gifts? Very nice!!
LOL, thanx. I am a perfectionist when it comes to wrapping, I try really hard. I can do it quickly now, but it used to take for-e-ver

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Hold on it will take me a couple of weeks to post my pics :)
Mischa Then

And Now

Tia Then (the black and rust one) :)

Tia Now

Amber Then

Amber Now

And last but by no means least Chelsie Then

And Now

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Brum, I know you are always saying that Mischa is the wild one, how is Amber? I only ask because in Amber's "then" picture she looks like she is sweeter than any angel could be!
and also I didn't see Tia "now" :)

1 - 20 of 77 Posts