Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

he ALWAYS! has this half smile on his face :)

Before our road trip, he did fantastic! By the way.

I also took him to a baby shower with about 30 people or so from babies to the elderly and he did awesome as well. I seriously could not have asked for a better puppy.

he goes outside to do his business when its raining, he loose leash walks. Hasn't eating anything he isn't suppose to inside the house. He plays well with other dogs and does well with kids. He knows a handle full of commands already.

He sleeps great in his crate, doesn't whine at all. Does great in the car, and he sits perfectly still during ear wrap changing.

Best puppy ever ;)

·
Dobes Dobles +1
Eva 10 y/o Dobe HADR, Lanah Chi-Cairn X 6 y/o, RIP Sunking's Spock, Lillah Chi-Terrier X
4,285 Posts
Wow, are you sure Odin isn't a Stepford Dobe? He sounds too good to be true! Maybe he waiting for you let your guard down before starting some mischief?

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol it might be because I have owned 8 dogs in my life and worked at 2 doggy day cares and a dog grooming place, so I know dog behavior really well.

·
Alpha SheepDog
1,366 Posts
wow. That first shot, he looks alot like my Nubis.
Nice and Regal pup there.
I also like post job.

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol thanks it took a lot! of practice before I finally got it right. I took him to the breeder a few days ago to have her take a look at how I was doing with his ears. She said they look awesome, he will be a show dog even tho I bought him as a pet at first. If I wasn't interested in him she was actually going to keep him, he was second pick of the litter for show. They ended up picking his red brother but she says the two look really similar. I figure since I don't have to handle him then what they hay.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts