Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We spotted the rare DobeBunny in the bushes this morning...

We kept very still as it air scented....

Then the DobeBunny kept still to avoid detection...

Before finally hopping across the yard...

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
Great photos...now you have to hunt in the bushes...to see if any colored Easter eggs have been left behind.

·
Luv-The-Nub
1,058 Posts
So cute! My Easter buddies were less thrilled about having their picture taken- it looks like your dobebunny is smiling :)

Reactions: Kelsa

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
That's the cutest dobebunny I've seen. I'm sure we will see more in the next few days.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
OMG - she looks MORTIFIED!! Love the shots!!

·
Dobes stole my heart <3
3,418 Posts
awwww what an adorable doberbunny!!!

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No offense, but I dont want any of this Easter bunny's chocolate eggs! LOL Cute pics though! If dogs knew how much we laugh at their silly pics, I dont think they'd be man's best friend anymore. LOL
Lol! Good point about the easter eggs:) You are right if the dogs ever discover the Internet they won't pose for photos any more!
OMG - she looks MORTIFIED!! Love the shots!!
Riva is the only dog I have had who loves posing when the camera comes out. She was trying to keep the ears on and was focused on keeping the ears still.

I hope the real Easter Bunny brings her a special basket!
Yes the dogs will be pretty spoiled this weekend :)

Reactions: cuddlbug00

·
Registered
705 Posts
Kelsa- You know, if she didnt want to keep the ears on, there's always duct tape.... LOL

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
Keep looking for those colored Easter Eggs...if you don't find any, no money tips for the doberbunny this year, is deserved.

Young Doberbunnies - may need an extra year, of holiday seasons...too mature their Easter egg laying ability..lol...try again next year.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts