Yay! Ilka has her CRO-1!

Our passing entries...

Leg 1
3tfyvHnc4ro

Leg 2
DW2PZb1FT70

Leg 3
2DOPyboCwmc

We are going to start filming some level 2 runs soon, along with more level 1* runs, since we can "stockpile" them, and submit them as funds allow. One course that I'm looking forward to doing is Level 1 Course 18. It has as its first four stations a spiral right, double serpentine, spiral left, and single serpentine. There are seven cones set in a T pattern, and all four exercises share at least one cone. It's taken me four diagrams (the last is color coded) and walking it about half a dozen times to come up with the correct pattern.

*You can earn advanced titles at all levels, similar to every organization except AKC.

·
Got mutt?
Leo, Lily, and Simon
15,035 Posts
Leo and I tried out hands/paws at CRO Dance Division the other day. I sent in the video, even though I wasn't really happy with it. I was fully expecting to hear that we didn't Q. Well, knock me over with a feather, not only did we get a Q, we got a Q with Honors (meaning that we were 90% or higher in all scoring categories). I am stunned.

We did the 90 Degree Foxtrot for this run.
9VyuUURCo-Q

Now, we just need to get cracking on our Scenic Route Tango and Figure 8 Waltz.

·
Got mutt?
Leo, Lily, and Simon
15,035 Posts
I got word about Leo's second and third CRO Preliminary Dance legs today.

Figure 8 Waltz, a Q with Honors
O0xcnJ7BiIc

Scenic Rout Tango, a Q
fCndEG8W4Jc

Kind of proud of the little bushy butt.....

·
Got mutt?
Leo, Lily, and Simon
15,035 Posts
very nice videos! He gives you a lot of attention and that's great!
You should be proud Rosemary! That focus and engagement Leo has with you is awesome. Well done.
Thank you. The funny thing is how everyone (judges included) comments on her attention and engagement, and I'm going "gee, it would be nice if she paid at least some attention to me".....

·
Registered
443 Posts
Thank you. The funny thing is how everyone (judges included) comments on her attention and engagement, and I'm going "gee, it would be nice if she paid at least some attention to me".....
It's true that there are some dogs that have more attention on their human during performances but from what I've seen there are a lot more that have considerably less attention that Leo has on you.

Working for more in a good thing but don't let that stand in the way of being able to appreciate what you already have. :2smile:

·
Got mutt?
Leo, Lily, and Simon
15,035 Posts

·
Got mutt?
Leo, Lily, and Simon
15,035 Posts

·
Got mutt?
Leo, Lily, and Simon
15,035 Posts
Wow, it's been a while since this thread's been updated....

The latest news is that WCRL is adding three new classes called FLASH. They are similar to the C-WAGS Zoom classes, with no sits or downs. RallyDogs - News & Events

·
Got mutt?
Leo, Lily, and Simon
15,035 Posts
While I'm here, I might as well add my list of all the organizations that I know of that offer rally titles in the US and Canada.

American Kennel Club (live and online)

Australian Shepherd Club of America (live and online)

Canadian Kennel Club (Canada)

Canadian Association of Rally Obedience (Canada) (live and online)

Canine Works and Games (live and online)

Cyber Rally-O (online)

International Canine Events Rallye Challenge

Rally Freestyle Elements (live and online)

United Kennel Club

Wag-It Games (live and online)

World Cynosport Rally, Limited (live and online)

There is also a UK based online titling organization called Rally Online that accepts entries worldwide.

·
Got mutt?
Leo, Lily, and Simon
15,035 Posts
101 - 114 of 114 Posts