Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well yestday as my day off. So before hubby went to work he went and got me some breakfast. He woke me up with my breakfast and went to work. I sat on the bed eating. I save a small peice of my food for Gracie. (I already know she can't have cheese.) So I made sure I peeled off all the cheese, then I gave it to her. I got up to go to the bathroom, and in comes Graice. She threw up a nice big pile of yuck! So I figured since it was in the bathroom, why not grab some paper towel and throw it in the toilet? So I did. I was almost done cleaning it up. All I had left to do was mop. Well I flushed the toilet, and the toilet over flowed. So I start cleaning up the pukey water, and try to plunge. I get the stupid toilet fixed and flushed it again. It over flowed again. By this time I was covered in nasty puke water and just felt sick. So I plunged again and again and again. I flushed it again to see what would happen. I had the plunger in the toilet ready to work on it again. So all the water went right back down. Thank God.... So I started cleaning up the floor. By any chance does any one know how much water can come out of 1 toilet? Because my bathroom was flooded, my hallway was flooded, and it almost got to my kitchen. So I went and grabbed the mop and started moping up as much water as I could.

After about an hour of working on cleaning up all this water, Gracie comes in to try and help me. What does she do to help? She start drinking the water. So I made her leave the area and finished cleaning. After I got done I had to take a shower. I was covered in this nasty stuff. Ewwww. The only thing I could figure that would make Gracie throw up is, I missed a small peice of cheese, or the flavor of it.

Also I learned a few things from this little lesson in life.. Number one, don't put to much paper towel into one toilet. Spread it out to other toilets. Number two, make sure when I have kids I teach them how to plung. (I was never allowed to learn how, since I am a women, that is a man's job.) Number three, don't flush until hubby is home so he can flush and take the blame for the mess, therefore he would have to clean it. As well as plunge it. Number four, Gracie is no longer allowed to have any food of mine. In fear that this will happen again. Last but not least Number five, Put any clean ups in the trash and run the bag of trash out. (Again I was never allowed to do growing up because you got it, I'm a woman.) :D That way the bag of trash can not overflow and or rip open in the house. If it rips open outside that's okay, that would be hubby's job to clean up.:D

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Does cheese normally make Gracie sick?

Wow what a morning! Yikes, after all that I would have just went back to bed!

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Oh GM! what a way to start the day! I hope the water didn't make poor Gracie sick again. I think I would have invoked the "it's 5 o'clock somewhere' rule.

you may just want to let hubby do all the trash detail fro the next couple of days. you have done WAY more than your share.

cc

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
After I took a shower I did go back to bed. I also thought about the 5 o'clock somewhere. But the problem is the bar wasn't open down the road, and I don't keep anything in my house.

Cheese does make her sick for the last few months. It took us a little while to figure out what it was. Poor girl loves cheese so much too.

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Toilet 101....

Rule 1....Never flush paper towels down a toilet. They will not dissolve like toilet paper and will clog the toilet bowel or plug up the drain lines.

The amount of water a toilet will produce is based as how much the toilet tank will hold. The parts that make up a toilet is the tank and the bowl. The bowl is what you are sitting on doing your business and the tank is the part you are leaning against while sitting on the bowl. Thats if you like to lean back while on the toilet or more precisely, its to your back...

Just had to point this out....Always follow Rule 1 no matter what....from a guys perspective....

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
LOL Kratty. Too funny.

GM- That totally sucks. I kept reading thinking you were gonna say that as soon as you got it all cleaned up she started puking again! Whew....What a day....I am thinking I would have joined in on the "5 oclock somewhere" rule of thumb.......

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Rule #2----- Do anything you want as long as there is a guy around to fix it and clean up your messes :)

·
Registered
953 Posts
Oh what an eventful day that was for you lol. I have the same rule. Never touch the toilet if it might overflow until hubby is home haha. I don't do that kinda thing. Icky. But I have boys and they go wipe happy with the toilet paper :/ LOL So sometimes I just gotta man up and do it lol.

Glad the day is over and you were able to get back to bed. I would have done the SAME THING! :D

Oh and Bruno LOVES cheese. Oh I dunno if he'd like not being able to have it lol. It's almost the only thing he will sit and beg for if he knows you have it. Silly boy.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
awww man that is a disaster! is that how you spell disaster?? It doesnt look right to me. If you guys havent noticed...Im somewhat of a bad speller...Im making another rule...
If a member on Dobermantalk spells a word wrong but you still know what they meant...just brush it off...and don't judge them for it. lol Thanks guys.

Duchess likes to attempt to help me clean up certain messes too! YUCK!

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
I wouldn't point out spelling errors, unless you ask me too. I am not the worlds greatest speller either. But yes I do believe that is how you spell disaster. I could be wrong to though. :)

Thanks Kratty for that information. I will make a mental note of it and hang it in the back of my brain for next time. Or next time I can just call you and you can come fix my toilet for me. :D

Also Tracy I would have called you if I had your number. Sometimes that helps. :) I would have even flipped the bill on it at that point. I was about ready to pack my bags and head to the looney bin. :D

Must have a kid that is a boy that is about 10-15 years old to fix toilet problem. Where can I find one of those? Ebay maybe? If my toilet ever gets cloged I will leave it for hubby to take care of. But this was to bad of a mess to just leave there for him. Believe me I thought about it though. :D

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
mariposa692001 said:
Sabot is the master at cleaning up messes, especially when the cat throws up...lol
Gross Sabot! Yuck!!!:eek2:
Oh I feel so sorry for you but you all must admit it was pretty funny!!!!LOL:3dbiggrin
Hint for all water level ( that is the thing in a lot of toilet that has a big ball looking thing on the end of it. ) this will stop the water from coming in the toilet bowl
now you need to hold it up as if you let it go it will start the water flowing again, I grab my toilet brush and put it under the arm to hold it up so I can plunge and turn off the water facuet.
Then after you have plunged really good take a bucket of water and flush the toilet with it.. if all goes well then remove the toilet brush and let the water start filling up the tank again...
I do all the repairs around the house or tell my hubby how to do them.. he is not a good Mister fixit!! LOL

1 - 13 of 13 Posts