Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Eat Poo and Die
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sometimes, Mr. Princess is an absolute genius. Like him carrying his buster cube and bob-a-lot to the top of the stairs and FLINGING them down, at which point they roll a bit and smack hard into a door (that leads to a laundry room, which has another door to our duplex neighborino.... whoops), at which point treats just come shooting out of the darn toys. I've had to watch him so that he doesn't do that anymore for the sake of the neighbors, the rickety old house, and the impending battle between plastic and wood that wouldn't end well. That's Princess understanding and taking advantage of the downward momentum.

In another example, Mr. Niz likes to poop on this little hill/mound in the backyard. Naturally, some of the more cylindrical poos facing the right direction will come rolling down if he poops on the slope. So then a fresh poo comes and rolls right to his hock-y area, and the Princess gets the heebie-jeebies and has to scootch sideways to resume poopage. Then another one rolls down, a straight shot between his legs and lands somewhere in front of him. Which, somehow baffles him, and he tries his best to crane his neck around in every direction to see WHO is behind him, hurling his poop back at him. Much to his confusion, it's not really working because: a. There is no one behind him, and b. there's only so much you can move your neck while in a fixed, pooping position. This happens about twice a week, with the same reaction from Niz every time.

·
Registered
3,587 Posts
See you put Mr. Princess so I wouldnt get confused. Smart boy....why waste time.

I demand a video of the pooping!! LOL I bet that is hilarious!

·
Registered
6,775 Posts
LOL It MUST be a princess thing! Miss Princess Buttercup gets into the MOST awkward position and/or place to poop and god forbid it doesnt smell just right, or some other dog peed there 2 days ago...omg!! She also will get up on stairs etc so the poop falls down so it doesnt touch her ( MUCH to my objection!!) Also, when she pees if the pee touches her toes or anything while she is having a giant pee, she stops mid stream and runs away. GRRR Very frustrating when your dog, who leaks wont fully void her bladder!!

·
Holier Than Now
22,475 Posts
You must be so proud!

Reactions: mangujowa

·
Registered
27 Posts
ahaha the amazong visual I have in my head, so funny. Sarge gets offended when some rude person(himself) toots and it stinks, he grumbles and looks to see who stinks!!:roflmao:

·
One Lucky Mama!
892 Posts
Thank you for that, the milking pouring out of my nose was totally worth it (that it what I get for eating cereal at this time of night!).

Reactions: mangujowa
1 - 13 of 13 Posts