Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,327 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I talked to you for a few minutes last night in the chat room. I hope you really enjoy it here and get some great information. :D

Lexus said:
Welcome to Doberman Talk! You will find lots of great dobie nuts here! What kind of dogs have you been showing up till now?

I have a nearly 2 year old Bl/Rust female dobe named Lexus who is an absolute blanket hog as of last night :)
How could you say that about Lexus? Doesn't she deserve some blankets too? You and Tom don't need ALL the blankets do you? No, you don't she deserves her fair share. :) Lexus go ahead and pack your bags, you are more than welcome to come home to me. :D I will take you in with open blankets, unlimited play time, and more hugs and kisses than you know what to do with. :D:dancing_b

· Registered
1,327 Posts
Lexus said:
:mad: Don't encourage her!!! That was the last night that BLANKET HOG gets to sleep on the bed, I don't care what puppy dog eyes I get from her! I woke up with a sore back, sore legs, NO covers, and only about two feet of space to "stretch" out in!
That's a daily thing for me. Get use to it. :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.