Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone! i haven't had time to be on the board like i used to. between work, luna, and the house, it's just been too busy! i have some newer pics of luna. they can be found here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/shaishai/sets/72157594558460183/

the first ten or so are the new ones. the rest are older and i'm pretty sure i've shared them before.

she's gotten so big and she's maturing so much. she's also becoming very affectionate. she's always followed us around the house, but she has not been very affectionate until recently. it's really a pleasure! she's a great girl.

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
The one with her paws over the brick wall is very, very, cute!!! She is a pretty girl. :)

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Oh sorry shaishai, I just looked at the pics. and did not read below. That is kinda sad cause he looks like such a sweet boy. :(

·
Premium Member
9,664 Posts
Thank you~Thank you~Thank you!!!!

I have been waiting for more pictures of Luna! You and I started on here about the same time! She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I knew she would be! Her ears came out perfect too! Now tell me how big is she??? She was so tiny many months ago.....doesn't look too tiny anymore!

I really feel for that Big Al....he is just beautiful...so sad for him!

Carol & Petey!
ox

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for all your comments. i wish i could log on more often so that i can keep up with all the posts. it's weird; i can access a couple other forums from work, but they blocked access to DT. so in my spare time at work i can keep up with the other forums, but unfortunately not this one. :( i just so happen to be home today, though!

carol, thanks. i remember that we started around here the same time. how's petey doing on his raw diet? luna's doing very well and will not eat anything else. she's weighing in at close to 60 lbs and standing about 23" right now. she's grown so much and i see petey has, too.

·
Premium Member
9,664 Posts
carol, thanks. i remember that we started around here the same time. how's petey doing on his raw diet? luna's doing very well and will not eat anything else. she's weighing in at close to 60 lbs and standing about 23" right now. she's grown so much and i see petey has, too.
Hi! The Raw is totally awesome!!! He won't even eat junk food, just raw meat or cooked meat(when he his ground meals all day...I cook it). No veggies, grains....won't touch any other foods. He is a MONSTER~pushing 90# but only 26 inches in height. And he is still nuts. He is finally getting very cuddley with me, just started this past week. He gets into bed with me in the morning and on my lap during the day. I love it!

I miss seeing you on here.

Carol & Petey!
ox

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
I love the new photos. (I have to admit looking at your other photos as well) You are very talented. I love all of the misc photos.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
aw, thnx carol! i miss reading all the adventures of petey and all the other sweet dobes on here! i feel like they're my kids, too!

thnx, BiB. photography is just a fun hobby of mine. :) i think i might enter an art show one of these days. just for the heck of it. it would be a fun source of extra income methinks!

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Great photos of your pretty girl.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Love your new photos - she is an absolute doll!

Poor Al Capone that is so sad! I truly wish you could send him to me over in the UK, bless him, he's so beautiful.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I was wondering what that little (well not so much anymore huh? heh) was up to.

p.s. kproxy is your friend to access DT from work hehe (shhh, im not doing it right now)

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Really beautiul shots. Loved seeing all of them. Wall shot priceless.

Dogs` lives are too short. Their only fault, really.-Agnes Sligh Turnbull

·
Registered
826 Posts
Great pics shaishai, Luna is a beautiful girl!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts