Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Even with my ears inside out, I can do serious....

I can do goofy...

I can do supermodel...

I can do gross...

(And because I dont think mum has posted this one before...) I can do mischief...

And I HAS to have two of EVRYFINK!!

Took me half an hour to get that ^^^^ shot!!! He won't come anywhere near me when he has won both tennis balls, as he thinks I will take them off him. But we had SUN this morning!! Only a little bit occasionally through the clouds and it's still freezing but everything looks and feels so much better when it's sunny!

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks DR, will do.

Kwhite, he can actually fit 3 in his mouth at once :rolleyesww: Yesterday he had rounded up SIX tennis balls and sat with the pile of them, he moved before I could get my camera though lol

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Thanks DR, will do.

Kwhite, he can actually fit 3 in his mouth at once :rolleyesww: Yesterday he had rounded up SIX tennis balls and sat with the pile of them, he moved before I could get my camera though lol
Oh my goodness haha clearly he loves tennis balls.

·
Dobes stole my heart <3
3,418 Posts
great photos!! He is a handsome. goofy guy!

·
Registered
7,613 Posts
He's cute, I love the last picture!

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
I really laughed at Diesel's pics. of his tongue touching his nose (got to be camera quick, to get those good ones) and the 2 tennis balls in his mouth...He-He.

·
BYB Hunter
1,058 Posts
What a handsome boy. my Diesel does the same thing with wanting two toys always! He's still a baby so it never works out for him haha
I was TOTALLY expecting this to be your Diesel and I saw the picture and I was like what the- how fast did he grow? Ahaha

1 - 13 of 13 Posts