Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the look duchess always does that I love! lol. and then some other pictures as well :)

then in these she doesnt really give the look but I just think there cute :)

and then just in case you didnt see the picture I posted of her in her fido fleece :)

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Awww I love that look too, I get it from my girl sometimes. Duchess is precious! I just love her. She looks ready to go in that fido fleece.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
I love that look.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Duchess has such a gorgeous face...a natural beauty. Thanks for posting that Fido Fleece pic again Lapdog, as I must have missed it the first time. Gotta love them bones! So cute!

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol thanks everyone! in that first picture her eyes are so off to the side it kinda makes my eyes hurt a little looking at it lol.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hehe and in that third picture coco cracks me up with his ear and foot up in the air! Silly boy! He loves his big sister:)

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Love her in the coat LD!!

Lexus has that look when she's in trouble! It's the "uh-oh what did I do, it was Harley not me" look :)

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Java does that same thing (no surprise) - they are such flirts. When Java has been into mischief she gives me the same look, ears back - I call it the 'I sorry' look.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lol Hey does everyones dobes do this...?
when they are laying down on the couch lets say...and they are looking at you while you are standing away from them like in another room...and you start walking towards them since they are looking while relaxing...and right when you get up and go to pet them...they tuck their heads in right away like they are pretending they dont need you! lol Duchess does that all the time lol

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
yeah well i got my tickets for the big euromillions draw this weekend approx $180,000000,
yes thats right 180million dollars, 100 million pounds now if those tickets come up i will be adding that look to my pack along with one or two others :)

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
we know the look well. Apollo has perfected it with his chin on the table, looking longingly at my steak! (to no avail, I might add)

cc

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yeah well i got my tickets for the big euromillions draw this weekend approx $180,000000,
yes thats right 180million dollars, 100 million pounds now if those tickets come up i will be adding that look to my pack along with one or two others
lol maybe then I could mooch off of you! haha I charge 10,000 per weekend that she spend with ya lol.

lol yeah she acts like she doesnt need us lol but at the same time she is just a big baby.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts