Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the look duchess always does that I love! lol. and then some other pictures as well :)

then in these she doesnt really give the look but I just think there cute :)

and then just in case you didnt see the picture I posted of her in her fido fleece :)

·
Registered
986 Posts
Duchess has such a gorgeous face...a natural beauty. Thanks for posting that Fido Fleece pic again Lapdog, as I must have missed it the first time. Gotta love them bones! So cute!

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lol Hey does everyones dobes do this...?
when they are laying down on the couch lets say...and they are looking at you while you are standing away from them like in another room...and you start walking towards them since they are looking while relaxing...and right when you get up and go to pet them...they tuck their heads in right away like they are pretending they dont need you! lol Duchess does that all the time lol

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
yeah well i got my tickets for the big euromillions draw this weekend approx $180,000000,
yes thats right 180million dollars, 100 million pounds now if those tickets come up i will be adding that look to my pack along with one or two others :)

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yeah well i got my tickets for the big euromillions draw this weekend approx $180,000000,
yes thats right 180million dollars, 100 million pounds now if those tickets come up i will be adding that look to my pack along with one or two others
lol maybe then I could mooch off of you! haha I charge 10,000 per weekend that she spend with ya lol.

lol yeah she acts like she doesnt need us lol but at the same time she is just a big baby.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.