Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of these have no snow... but I needed a somewhat catchy title.

Kaylee isn't sure if she's impressed...

How most of my photos turn out... drat!

J&J

Kaylee

SNOW, finally!

Jador is really good at looking stupid...

Why go around if you can go over?

Again, Jador looks stupid.

Kaylee and Jayne

Obviously not a dobe.... but Tallahassee demanded some attention. ;)

Jador says, "ACK! I didn't see you there, Revy!"

Poor Revy... treated like a tug toy!

Ah Kaylee... you're simply wonderful!

Teehee, Jador shaking - a three part progression!

**MORE*

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

Ever get the feeling there's something evil lurking just behind you?

Boop!

Silly Jador...

Kind of a hippo on stilts right now...

Talla thinks getting on the stump will save her from Jador...

...guess not!

Can you tell they love each other?

Jayne likes to draw attention to himself when he feels he's being ignored...
"Look at meeee, look at meeee!"

That's all I've got. :)

·
Broadway Dobermans
846 Posts
Fab pics!
I love the cut off butt shot, the two on the couch shot...and the three shaking shot. Great!
I wish my dobes cuddled. Lily is not a cuddler with other dogs. She only cuddles me. She would allow Strider to sort of lie by her....and now Rudy...sort of lies by her sometimes. But that's it.
ha

·
Banned
7,471 Posts

This one is funny because it looks like Jayne's nails are painted due to the snow falling at just the right time!

Gorgeous, gorgeous pics :)

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How do you capture this pose without waking the beasts? I must be a klutz because I always fail at this.
They're used to the camera coming out when they cuddle... they cuddle every night, so I get lots of photos of it. :)

·
_______
5,102 Posts
Good grief those are beautiful dogs.
Glad to know there are still heads like that around. :)

I too am a fan of that cut off butt shot.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
You deserve a medal for those beautiful dogs..........you have your hands full!!I would love to see your dogs on webcam alone:roflmao: They are probably well behaved ;)

·
Dobes stole my heart <3
3,418 Posts
great photos thanks for sharing, they are some gorgeous dogs.

·
Registered
319 Posts
are you kidding me with #10 and #11.... i need to be on that couch cuddling with them and i need to be there yesterday!!!!

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Beautiful photos as usual! I love the snuggly photos, Jador shaking, and REVY! I can totally see her herding the big Doberdorks around the yard... with little Talla pouncing on her every step of the way.

I also can't fathom how Kaylee ALWAYS manages to look so put together and composed. I have so many AWFUL shots of my two looking absolutely ridiculous. I'm lucky to catch them looking all regal! ;)

·
joie de vivre
11,277 Posts
Fun pics!!!

I totally love Jador's goofiness and stupid pictures. LOL They are my favorite. :) What's her story? For how long is she visiting?

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
You deserve a medal for those beautiful dogs..........you have your hands full!!I would love to see your dogs on webcam alone:roflmao: They are probably well behaved ;)
Ha, they are marginally well behaved. With two recent additions (Jador and Talla) they are just now getting the "house dynamic" down. ... but they're all naughty in their own ways. ;)

are you kidding me with #10 and #11.... i need to be on that couch cuddling with them and i need to be there yesterday!!!!
They do it every night, so any time you want to visit you've got pretty good odds!

I also can't fathom how Kaylee ALWAYS manages to look so put together and composed. I have so many AWFUL shots of my two looking absolutely ridiculous. I'm lucky to catch them looking all regal! ;)
She's one of those dogs that is always composed... the only time she looks silly is when she's training and she's getting REALLY into it, then she goes all CrackDog and makes us laugh. :roflmao:

·
Got mutt?
13,840 Posts
I love the one of the 3 Dobes shaking. Too funny.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts