Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Dobes Dobles +1
Eva 10 y/o Dobe HADR, Lanah Chi-Cairn X 6 y/o, RIP Sunking's Spock, Lillah Chi-Terrier X
3,747 Posts
I can't tell who's stalking who? :grin2:

Love when LG sneaks in closer when Mr. B gets distracted looking back at you- she's a sly one...

Reactions: LadyDi and ECIN

·
Premium Member
8,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm still laughing -- SD OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH your so right ! She is a Sly one ! Indeed ! AND -- Mr. B has caught on to her little sweet sly girl too :grin2:

I'm not a wealth man - but I'm a rich man with the joy this breed brings to me :wink2:

I was talking to some gal out in the PNW today She asked how things were going and i told her yesterday was just one of them days - Ups and lots of downs - that was till I got home I told her , LG meet me at the gate for the first time ! - she was so happy ole Dad was home ! Then as I walked in and sat down to take my work boots off - Here came Mr YKW and damn near notch out of the chair - put his size 12 Dober paws on my shoulders and preceded to give ole dad at least a hundred Dober Kiss's on the Cheech - LOL How they can change a bad day to a good day so fast ! :grin2:

·
Registered
410 Posts
That was adorable!

Reactions: ECIN
1 - 8 of 8 Posts