Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

41 - 60 of 41247 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Not twitter literate. I’m an old fogey. But GOOGLE, I can use. :)

For example:
"San Antonio-based market-research firm Pear Analytics analyzed 2,000 tweets...and separated them into six categories:

Pointless babble – 40%
Conversational – 38%
Pass-along value – 9%
Self-promotion – 6%
Spam – 4%
News – 4%”

I’m guessing you have me in the "pointless babble" group.
Nothing I have run across, that you have said, is pointless. You are a comedian!

Fell out of my chair laughing!

Thanks! Now I have a black eye!

:grin2:

·
Premium Member
13,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Oh silly me! I foolishly clicked on this, thinking there may actually be a pic or two.

I think we need to have a go fund me to buy someone a camera or a non-flip cellphone :wink2:

TN,

I don't even know what to do with you. I need a barn. Flip phone can wait!

You and all the roosters need to go to the corner...

>:)

·
Registered
318 Posts
That horse trailer is not mine. That is my stupid neighbor's trailer. Can't you see the fence line? My horse trailer might be up on the chopping block, however.
Pffft I know it's the neighbors, I asked if it was for sale not if you had the title in your hand :grin2: silly gal! But you mentioned you DO have a horse trailer you are considering selling... sooo... 0:)

Beaumont, allow me to aid with some translation. I believe Stryker was showing embarrassment due to her SO making Blake Shelton song references to their flock of chickens LOL

·
Registered
318 Posts
What! You don't know who Blake Shelton is?! Melbrod is not a country fan folks hehe though he's also a judge on The Voice, I don't keep up with that kind of stuff though.

https://youtu.be/JXAgv665J14

Maybe we could make a parody.

Them girls round here, drinking that ice cold clear (water), cluckin bout worms, cluckin bout seeds, scratchin through big dirt piles, kickin up leaves

·
Super Moderator
Hairy Dog, RIP Caesar, Katana, Kip, Capri
25,096 Posts
You do know that I now have that song running through my mind non-stop. It could be worse though---I remember a whole DAY of “It’s a small world after all”.
sherv.net

D*mn. Now I’ve done it.

Mumble to self...."chew tobacco, chew tobacco, chew tobacco, spit"

·
Super Moderator
25,096 Posts
I’ve just discovered you CAN have two tunes stuck in your mind at one time. They just take turns. THX
Sherv.net
Oh, and just in case you’re feeling left out, this is for you SP
Sherv.net

PS, SP--I KNOW he’s a rooster.

·
Registered
11,890 Posts
........Beaumont, allow me to aid with some translation. I believe Stryker was showing embarrassment due to her SO making Blake Shelton song references to their flock of chickens LOL
And her I thought the best Country songs were from Johnny Cash / Willie Nelson / Kenny Rogers, Dolly Parton, etc.
And add a little rock-beat to the lyrics with some eye candy, and out pops Shania Twain.

I'm deathly afraid to look up Blake Shelton, he might sound like Stompin' Tom Connors...a Canadian Folk hero.
- my Dad tortured us as kids, with his "Country" Tom Connors 8-Track in truck
- so for survival, I gravitate more to the Top50 classics / sorry Blake S....who ever you are

PS
I was like in grade5, when the Beatles landed on the Ed Sullivan show - need I say more...and music changed forever.

·
Super Moderator
25,096 Posts
Gotta get off now to go crush boxes...many, many boxes. Any idea of how to deal with the styrofoam packing inside--like melt it or something? My garbage collector is gong to be mad.

·
Registered
11,890 Posts
Keep this thread going !!...:supergrin...daily entertinment...:popcorn:
- remove the chicken reference / & the budding Seinfeld sitcom, of nothing...has invaded our Cognitive DT thinking

Nothing to Word-Google, its C&P'ed below:
Cognitive thinking refers to the use of mental activities and skills to perform tasks such as learning,
reasoning, understanding, remembering, paying attention, and more.

·
Always Grateful
6,952 Posts
Gotta get off now to go crush boxes...many, many boxes. Any idea of how to deal with the styrofoam packing inside--like melt it or something? My garbage collector is gong to be mad.
Actually, I have a large black highly-motivated box crusher who will work, including significant overtime, for free. Must use a nosework harness and long line to achieve totally flat box results. I'll also throw in one experienced medium-sized red/white Styrofoam tech who will repackage the Styrofoam for free into perfect turd shapes for easy trash can packing/disposal.

*See photo below for details of the equipment to be provided.

***NOTE! Chocolate/white supervisor shown in the photo below does not provide any physically demanding services whatsoever but will need luxurious room and board.

Only ONE-TIME MINIMAL cost you is room and board for the handler and supervisor! WOOOOOW!!! Now how much would you pay?

·
Super Moderator
25,096 Posts
Cognitive thinking refers to the use of mental activities and skills to perform tasks such as learning,
reasoning, understanding, remembering, paying attention, and more.
You mean we’re supposed to be THINKING when we post stuff here? I don’t think (haha, pun) I can meet that specification.

Now about the box handling crew:

I’m thinking they might not be able to meet a tight schedule?? (see comment below) Things need to be on the curb by Monday morning. Travel time alone might make that inexecutable. (Yes, that is a word, even though DT’s system can't spell it.)

Anyway, I’ve got the boxes crushed for recycling (Would they help me drag them out to the curb or is that not in their standard contract?)

But I have a pile of styrofoam inserts approximately 10 feet in diameter and 3 feet high in my garage. I tried tromping around in the pile to smash it down to put into garbage bags. I found out there is a reason they pack fragile things with molded styrofoam inserts--they can’t be crushed.

Comment: When I looked up "tight schedule" to see if there was a more erudite (synonym for erudite is “high brow”:)) way to put it, I could only find examples of how to use the word “tight”. For instance:"muffin top--informal term used to describe the flab in the abdominal area rolling over tight clothes."

I refuse to go there.

·
Premium Member
13,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Haha! I listen to all kinds of music, I am well versed you could say :wink2:. Blinged out chickens - I like it! :laugh:
My coop is already blinged! Now, I have to spend more money blinging the chickens???

You are needy, Atomic!

I had to transport a co-worker to and from work today, because her FORD "truck" is in the shop. I said truck again. :2surprise: She has back issues and on the way home I had to get her cigs for her, while she guarded my running truck. She is a Princess, and I remind her of this everyday! Very sarcastically.

Have I won the "truck' word competition yet?

Cluck, cluck, cluck.

Oops! I meant truck, truck, truck.

>:)

·
Premium Member
13,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
And her I thought the best Country songs were from Johnny Cash / Willie Nelson / Kenny Rogers, Dolly Parton, etc.
And add a little rock-beat to the lyrics with some eye candy, and out pops Shania Twain.

I'm deathly afraid to look up Blake Shelton, he might sound like Stompin' Tom Connors...a Canadian Folk hero.
- my Dad tortured us as kids, with his "Country" Tom Connors 8-Track in truck
- so for survival, I gravitate more to the Top50 classics / sorry Blake S....who ever you are

PS
I was like in grade5, when the Beatles landed on the Ed Sullivan show - need I say more...and music changed forever.
Beau!

I remember 8 track tapes! My Dad played Hugo Montenegro 8 tracks on his 78-ish Cobalt ski boat. Spent a lot of that first summer listening to Hugo. I think I learned how to ski that first summer! I still like Hugo and people look at me and ask, "Who?"

Dang! I am so old!

:crying:

Can't get up on a ski these days!

41 - 60 of 41247 Posts