Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

40001 - 40020 of 41314 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,083 Posts
Hello????
Y’all get yer butts out of bed ITS SNOWING!!!!!!!!!!
I always dreamed of snow, building snowpeople, and riding in sleighs with a meadowcat blanket over my lap.
And when done with those activities having applecider/cinnamon hot drink with a snort of vodka !!!
Come on gang, lets get started!!!!
K?

·
Dobes Dobles +1
Eva 10 y/o Dobe HADR, Lanah Chi-Cairn X 6 y/o, RIP Sunking's Spock, Lillah Chi-Terrier X
3,886 Posts
Did we win?

What did we win?

Do we get T-shirts or something?
Denny, congrats on 40K, but you forgot caption to your pic....

When the CT Reached 40K Posts, Denny's Dogs Reacted in Wondrous Jubilation! 😂

·
Dobes Dobles +1
Eva 10 y/o Dobe HADR, Lanah Chi-Cairn X 6 y/o, RIP Sunking's Spock, Lillah Chi-Terrier X
3,886 Posts
Hey Doc, how about more PIC’s of Norm.
From the looks of his wrists on the steering wheel he looks HOT HOT HOT !!!!!
Work for us Norm!!!

Yes, Doc tells me Norm is a great farmer and really big help...

Pic of Norm "Working It" - Pulling Ken's Stuck Tractor Out of a Rut! :oops:

Reactions: LadyDi and melbrod

·
Dobes Dobles +1
3,886 Posts
Well LadyDi that a great idea !
Di you are always full of great ideas I wish to be just like you some day soon.
Thank you self!

Eegads.....It's flaring up again! 🤪

...Time for your morning meds, Diane....:geek:

(BTW: CT already reached 40K, so you can throttle back on the rapid fire posting)

·
Premium Member
Mocha
3,603 Posts
Happy weekend, everyone!

Last weekend, it was cold enough to turn on the heat, then summer made an encore and we had mid 80's all week long and yesterday it was 83. Today's high? 55 LOL.

It's been an hour since Mocha got her meds so breakfast time it is for her royal highness :)

·
Premium Member
Mocha
3,603 Posts
Here's what I was talking about in an earlier post. I submitted my "Happy weekend everyone" post, and although it did show up this time, you can see the orange bar at the top which for me is still scrolling from left to right as I type this second post...and you can see another duplicate entry of my post at the bottom.

·
Dobes Dobles +1
3,886 Posts
That color isn't nearly as intense as I thought it would be. What colors are you going to bring in to the rest of the room?
Uhhh...Looks like Institutional Green to me. (y)

That's why Lily and Pepper are knocked out. Color is scientifically developed to calm and soothe people locked in places, be it asylums, schools, prisons or submarines!

·
Super Moderator
21,292 Posts
Here's what I was talking about in an earlier post. I submitted my "Happy weekend everyone" post, and although it did show up this time, you can see the orange bar at the top which for me is still scrolling from left to right as I type this second post...and you can see another duplicate entry of my post at the bottom.
View attachment 135483
Mine does the same. I just ignore it and close the tab once my post is up. Dunno....

We're currently freezing our butts off at our NW trial.

·
Dobes Dobles +1
3,886 Posts
Blooper picture from our favorite park visit a couple days ago (was hot & humid):

Everyone Tuckered Out After Park Trail Walk!

And no LaDi, that's not some of your "high-test" fruit juice in my SB thermal cup, it's decaf coffee!

This is our favorite park where we have always taken the whole pack to have them experience lots of other people, dogs, bikes, scooters kids playing, etc.
Two OG's, Ed and Dave were there at pavilion with their coffee mugs. I asked them how often they come to park and they told us Tues, Thurs, Sat. I said: "Oh, same days as the women's outdoor yoga class?" :p Ed was a greyhound foster/ adopter and has taken in lots of old and sick dogs. We had a long conversation about Dobermans, Spock, Eva and such.

There's an old laid down, but not dead, oak tree, near park pavilion (in distance, over my head, in picture above), that I would always have Spock jump over when we finished the trail walk. Sad that I never got a picture of him on it or video of him jumping it. He always was so compliant and jumped over, or on anything, if his dad asked him to... Up to his last year he would jump on top of a large rock along our long route walk, as part of his routine. One day earlier this year he tried and scrambled hard, but couldn't make it up to top of his rock, so I never pushed him again. I suppose I was just in denial that he was actually getting older, and less capable, but he always tried his best for dad! :)

Eva, now she's a whole other personality from Spocko! At the park, even though she enjoyed the visit, on the return leg of the trail walk, she couldn't walk or pull me fast enough to get back to our van, to head home to her air conditioned nest! Eva's thing is routine, comfort and predictability. (like some other females I know...) Whoops!...🤐

·
Premium Member
9,025 Posts
Hey Mel - I seen on Weather Nation that the 2 big fires out your way was about 2 - 3 miles apart now . WOW

To wet to finish today , dang it ! Shooting for tomorrow . figures - last Indy car race of the season .

40001 - 40020 of 41314 Posts