Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

21 - 40 of 39988 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
It's beautiful! I love their house, can I move in? They look so happy! The pups are lookin ever so adorable I may add.

Is the horse trailer for sale? :nerd:
That horse trailer is not mine. That is my stupid neighbor's trailer. Can't you see the fence line? My horse trailer might be up on the chopping block, however.

·
Registered
11,864 Posts
That horse trailer is not mine. That is my stupid neighbor's trailer. Can't you see the fence line? My horse trailer might be up on the chopping block, however.
The more we ALL ASK, the more we ALL LEARN...:roflmao:

StrykersPerson
- But your not spoon feeding, the answers to our anticipated questions / fast enough...LOL

PS - beautiful gang of chicks / in a lovely-hand built chicken coop.
How old are the girls now ? / they seem to grow so fast.

On my family farm, those non-white chickens / we called Pullett's...a favorite of mine.
- fresh brown eggs, how soon ?

NoBite - much thanks for loading up the photos...:flower:..<< even looks like a chicken face, beak and all !!

·
Premium Member
12,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
The more we ALL ASK, the more we LEARN...:roflmao:

StrykersPerson
- your not spoon feeding the answers to our anticipated questions / fast enough...LOL

PS - beautiful gang of chicks / in a lovely-hand built chicken coop.
How old are the girls now ? / they seem to grow so fast.

On my family farm, those non-white chickens / we called Pullett's...a favorite of mine.
- fresh brown eggs, how soon ?

NoBite - much thanks for loading up the photos.
"

My girls are pullets and they are not white! Pullets come in all kinds of colors.

"pullet
[poo l-it]
Spell Syllables
Word Origin
See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
noun
a young hen, less than one year old."

Melbrod taught me out to do this! Now you go pick on her!

Geesh Melbrod, it takes all kind of pullets to keep the roosters in check.

:wink2:

>:)

·
Super Moderator
Hairy Dog, RIP Caesar, Katana, Kip, Capri
24,828 Posts
Have you ever played “Bop It”? If you have, you’ll know the significance of “Pull It”. If not, I’m not going to explain.

And put those salacious thoughts back in your head. It’s a kids’ game...and quite innocuous.

My son can get to the highest level. I usually bomb out when it starts to speed up--after about 30 seconds.

·
Registered
11,864 Posts
I don't think Beau would know what a capon is, unless he googles it first, and comes back with a smart answer.

Teasing!
Me likes Teasing:
I thought I COULD CARE LESS, WHAT "capon" MEANS...LOL
But Nice Try, that's all a Steer can do !!
^^ A little Barn Yard humor.

capon
I'm guessing its a Meat Bird & Not a laying Hen...I didn't grow up on a Farm, without learning something...Duh
- farm boys don't need Goggle

"Red face "The Girls 'round Here" (apologies to Blake Shelton)"

LOL

^^ Still trying to decipher this earlier post #28 / you got me baffled again StrykersPerson.

·
Premium Member
12,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
De-railed?? I didn’t think trucks ran on rails?? Trains, maybe, but......

Anyway, your itemized list of pics does not seem to include the girls. I wanted to see them with their diamond collars and individualized golden name tags. You do have those for them, don’t you????
Oh man! You just reminded me that my old truck is on the chopping block, as well as, my horse trailer.

I don't like non-used crap around! But, I am so reluctant to get rid of it.

My house, on the inside? That is another story. Hard to keep up with it when all I want to do is go outside.

:nerd:

Who is counting the truck word , again?

truck, truck, truck.

·
Premium Member
12,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Have you ever played “Bop It”? If you have, you’ll know the significance of “Pull It”. If not, I’m not going to explain.

And put those salacious thoughts back in your head. It’s a kids’ game...and quite innocuous.

My son can get to the highest level. I usually bomb out when it starts to speed up--after about 30 seconds.
See how easy it is to Google things?

Duh

·
Super Moderator
24,828 Posts
I like the sound effects. Great game, even though I can’t do it. We have Bop It Extreme too--even better.

·
Premium Member
12,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
I like playing Spoons, too!

:x

Bop It and Spoons are very dangerous toys/games. Someone's eye just might get put out.

:2surprise:

Behave yourself, Beau!

·
Premium Member
12,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Me likes Teasing:
I thought I COULD CARE LESS, WHAT "capon" MEANS...LOL
But Nice Try, that's all a Steer can do !!
^^ A little Barn Yard humor.

capon
I'm guessing its a Meat Bird & Not a laying Hen...I didn't grow up on a Farm, without learning something...Duh
- farm boys don't need Goggle

^^ Still trying to decipher this earlier post #28 / you got me baffled again StrykersPerson.
Was simply trying to acknowledge NoBite's assistance with this discussion.

NoBite! Bite him!

·
Super Moderator
24,828 Posts
# google melbrod

:grin2:
Not twitter literate. I’m an old fogey. But GOOGLE, I can use. :)

For example:
"San Antonio-based market-research firm Pear Analytics analyzed 2,000 tweets...and separated them into six categories:

Pointless babble – 40%
Conversational – 38%
Pass-along value – 9%
Self-promotion – 6%
Spam – 4%
News – 4%”

I’m guessing you have me in the "pointless babble" group.

21 - 40 of 39988 Posts