Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

39401 - 39420 of 39969 Posts

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
So it turns out LG is an ANGLE, like SP, not an Angel?
No wonder you're having so much difficulty with the little hellion! >:)

Good morning all!

Ha SD - I saw that as well....I thought dobes are always in angles! :2smile: When the ones we have had they curl up and they look like kidney beans.

Mila can contort in all kind of directions. Glad to know about the knee trick Mila has gotten much better with jumping but once in a while she still does.

Rain yesterday wasnt too bad... a bit middle afternoon. So Mila was not put out too much :grin2:

·
Dobes Dobles +1
Eva 10 y/o Dobe HADR, Lanah Chi-Cairn X 6 y/o, RIP Sunking's Spock, Lillah Chi-Terrier X
3,739 Posts
YOU an ANGLE...0:)...BUT U sometimes/often use the Smilies...>:)
Moe, it all started way back on CT Post #119, when B67 made a typo and called SP an ANGLE vs. ANGEL... (Maybe intentional?)

Directed toward SP:

If [SIC], acute or obtuse?

Then, for the next 1577 pages, this issue resurfaced periodically on CT...

https://www.dobermantalk.com/non-doberman-animal-talk/288225-girls-outside-295.html#post4000905

So, you just need to go back and review the 39K+ posts to follow this issue!

Good morning all!

Ha SD - I saw that as well....I thought dobes are always in angles! :2smile: ...

Yeah, they can certainly get into pretzel shapes a lot. :grin2::grin2:

·
Dobes Dobles +1
Eva 10 y/o Dobe HADR, Lanah Chi-Cairn X 6 y/o, RIP Sunking's Spock, Lillah Chi-Terrier X
3,739 Posts
Good morning everyone !

Yeah!!! It’s winter in Florida today.

Popsicle toes is gonna have to retire those sandals and go for da boots today!

Get up and fire up your spree.....

Don't You Do This In FL for Winter?

·
Alpha schmalpha
3,892 Posts
Goodmorning all,

Your funny Di , the old man has arrived...bless his little cotton socks:x
Retired the sandals and moved on to the Sperry's till the hard stuff arrives:wink2:
again my job gets so easy and fun when the night temps get below 70 d.

I think these dobes curl up more like Cashews than kidney beans , red boy is not much of a curl-up sleeper but like most dobes he knows how to get his sleep on.
Adios,

·
Dobes Dobles +1
3,739 Posts
Nope, not of that sandals and socks crap.
I am wearing my new snow boots that I purchased for our trip to TN’s.

Rut roh!

Just noticed TN's house on Google Street View just got blurred?...
:2surprise:

...and TN's Lot Now "Appears" Vacant on Google Earth? :ugone2far:

·
Dobes Dobles +1
3,739 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #39,413
Sad news from East Central Indiana ! temp is 49 and the wind is really whipping ! I will have to put on blue jeans today :crying: and try and remember where I left all my jackets from the spring :frown3:
Digging out coats for winter is fun! I find all kinds of things that I left in the pockets. Lighters, money...

·
Premium Member
8,715 Posts

Rut roh!

Just noticed TN's house on Google Street View just got blurred?...
:2surprise:

...and TN's Lot Now "Appears" Vacant on Google Earth? :ugone2far:

WOW ! So who is TN ? It's apparent he's either a Rumulan OR a Klingon and has a Cloaking device !!! I think he was testing it out in case YKW shows up there !

·
Dobes Dobles +1
3,739 Posts
Lookie there! TN's neighbor has a pool!

Hello Neighbor!

Do you remember, TN's "neighbor" is the one that left their poor dog locked out on back porch in pouring thunderstorm?
You want to hang with those people, just so you use their pool? :2surprise:

·
Premium Member
6,790 Posts
All of you that played are losers!!!

It is FIGS......figs sweeten smoothies the best.

And I have found that yogurt makes a smoothie taste like you used soured milk!!!!!

So almond milk, blueberries, strawberries, real shredded coconut, bananas, and a touch of peanut butter is tasty IMO.

Raspberries have been banned by my Richard! He hates those seeds.

Wonder if there is such a thing as seedless raspberries...........there are seedless watermelons......will research this in between saving lives.

·
Super Moderator
Hairy Dog, RIP Caesar, Katana, Kip, Capri
24,825 Posts
I always thought that was why they used bananas (talking smoothie again). I don't particularly like banana flavor though.

I guess since we're talking dobes and beds, I'll post this oldie:

Letter of the law, but not the spirit….

39401 - 39420 of 39969 Posts