39221 - 39240 of 41212 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #39,221
Wowie Ma!

My deer don't come that close, yet.

On another note.

Now I have confirmed that can't handle football. I was already giving the double finger to the announcers. Mister said the game just started and you are all fired up?

Potty mouth loose today!

·
Premium Member
13,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #39,222
Wait, are you a Virgo too, SP? So much for my impression that sometimes horoscope signs can describe people accurately. >:)

By the way, you might want to give this a looking over:

Word Choice: Angel vs. Angle
https://getproofed.com/writing-tips...oun that,space between two intersecting lines.

Don't pat yourself on the back too hard though, I imagine that this part might be what B67 was talking about when he mentioned your angel status (Did he? I can't remember him saying anything like that.):

"We often picture angels as human-like figures in robes with wings, halos and harps. But there is one part of the Bible that describes them as having “six wings . . . covered all over with eyes, inside and out,” which is a little more horrifying than the version you’ll see in a church."

Do your bad neighbors call you an angel too?
Back in the day, Beau called me an angle not on angel.

This game is pissing me off!

Mister is hiding.

·
Premium Member
Mocha
3,597 Posts

·
Registered
11,890 Posts
Back in the day, Beau called me an angle not on angel.

This game is pissing me off!

Mister is hiding.
Trust me SP, :sadcry: when I say ^^ That was not a Beau, spelling mistake.
- been learning from our Ma / still a long ways to go

PS - Papa would hide to.

----------------------------------------

TN - post #39186 was for U...might of missed it ??

·
Super Moderator
Hairy Dog, RIP Caesar, Katana, Kip, Capri
25,090 Posts
OHHH…I think I got it. SP was thinking that she would be the one whose heart I would stop, not that she was a Virgo too.

Nah, I've managed to keep it all bottled up inside when I'm here (almost all of the time.) Though I can think of one time fairly recently when I went off at a few of you—sorry (you know who you are…maybe.)

·
Premium Member
13,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #39,228
Football game looks like a nail biter…
I don't chew on my nails but I was definitely chewing on my hoody!

I am still trying to get my heart rate down!

I guess I get to fly my flag around tomorrow!

Crap.

That means I've got to go somewhere.

Hoody chewing game!

Mister got tired of getting slapped on the thigh.

·
Registered
11,890 Posts
OHHH…I think I got it. SP was thinking that she would be the one whose heart I would stop, not that she was a Virgo too.

Nah, I've managed to keep it all bottled up inside when I'm here (almost all of the time.) Though I can think of one time fairly recently when I went off at a few of you—sorry (you know who you are…maybe.)

MEL - Generally, all bottled up my Arse / HaHa, you a good Sport.

Now...
Beau off to post an accurate Conspiracy Theory...to see the Tea Kettle, pop a Lid.

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> Poke the Bear / made U look :emo12: >:) your favorite.

---------------------

Toronto Blue Jays, made the 2nd place MLB wild card...last night.
- Team is very young, this year / only 4th time in Playoffs, since 1977

·
Registered
9,591 Posts
Everyone should read this again, as I believe this describes Beau, Stryker, and myself perfectly (except for the reading books part) Oh and also the beginning of that last paragraph, that was way over my head. Maybe Dobebug understands that stuff??
Anyway .......just loved it!

Now whats ECIN’s ????? Probably one of those nasty signs....:|
Naw dobebug found the begining of the last paragraph so "new age-y" that she didn't get it either. And I'm another October Libra--and there's another one--can't remember who--Mel? Are you one of the weighers and balancers?

I do the book stuff but can't make decisions quickly because I want to compare good and bad points of everything.

The great outdoors is not my cup of tea and I think a great vacation is staying home, going out for Thai or Mexican food a couple of times and working in the yard or garden--I don't need to see no foreign countries especially if they are non English speaking countries (although I did OK in Mexico with a lot of show and tell and writing things down (sometimes I knew a word but my pronunciation was so bad no one could figure out what I was trying to say.)

I can't remember the rest of the list so I'm going in search of food--looking at those ribs has almost convinced me to go to the store. Nope, changed my mind--a big black cloud (like the bottom of a thunderhead just moved in--I know what that means--I'll get to Winco and it'll start raining again.

Food calls--I'm going to go look in all the cupboards and the refrigerator--mmm I know there are some avocados and salsa and cottage cheese so I can my my not very famous fake guacamole (it's close enough through and not as much work)--but fast to make...YES!

ABTLH

·
Premium Member
8,993 Posts

Let me tell you all - You don't to get cross ways of Mel ! Nuff said ! You have been warned by Mr. Experience :grin2::grin2:

·
Dobes Dobles +1
Eva 10 y/o Dobe HADR, Lanah Chi-Cairn X 6 y/o, RIP Sunking's Spock, Lillah Chi-Terrier X
3,875 Posts
Let me tell you all - You don't to get cross ways of Mel ! Nuff said ! You have been warned by Mr. Experience :grin2::grin2:

Did I just get a cue to repost my custom Mod Rules GIF? :grin2:

·
Registered
9,591 Posts
Something to ponder:

"Beetles (Order Coleoptera) are known to include some 350,000 species, and are therefore the largest group of animals on earth. In the United States, there are nearly 30,000 kinds of beetles known."
I'll bet none of them have six wings with eyes all over them though. Those angles are the things of nightmares for kids. I bet that was in the old testiment somewhere wasn't it Mel? Thank heavens the Catholics were long on reading old testament books--there is some really freaky stuff in there. I'd never heard of most of any of the really bizarre stuff until I had a Baptist for a roommate--maybe she wasn't a Baptist--but whatever she was she knew where all of the horror stories in the bible were.

I'll take beetles and snakes any time over either angle or angels.

ABTLH

·
Super Moderator
Hairy Dog, RIP Caesar, Katana, Kip, Capri
25,090 Posts
Ezekiel—chapter 10—pretty weird stuff

"9 I looked, and I saw beside the cherubim four wheels, one beside each of the cherubim; the wheels sparkled like topaz. 10 As for their appearance, the four of them looked alike; each was like a wheel intersecting a wheel. 11 As they moved, they would go in any one of the four directions the cherubim faced; the wheels did not turn about as the cherubim went. The cherubim went in whatever direction the head faced, without turning as they went. 12 Their entire bodies, including their backs, their hands and their wings, were completely full of eyes, as were their four wheels. 13 I heard the wheels being called “the whirling wheels.” 14 Each of the cherubim had four faces: One face was that of a cherub, the second the face of a human being, the third the face of a lion, and the fourth the face of an eagle."

They're in Revelation too, I think.

39221 - 39240 of 41212 Posts