Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

39121 - 39140 of 41443 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,372 Posts
seriously overslept this morning - missed calls and everything! Sorry Ken!! I need to go on vacation so I have to get up earlier and fix my sleep patterns - haha. I've become a total night owl going to bed at like 2am and then not getting up till 10 - it's making me nuts!
Mr and I are actually going on a 2 week driving vacation in October - going to drive out and see Yellowstone and check off six states that neither of us have ever been to. We plan on getting take out, and keeping to ourselves..... and wearing our masks in states that don't seem to wear them much. We both really need to get out of here for awhile - not to mention that Mr. has over 4 weeks of vacation that he will lose if he does not use it. He REALLY needs a vacation. I'm the driver in the family - so will be doing a lot of the driving. We are taking his company car - so free gas! His company car is a sweet Lexus NX 300 - the inside feels like a cockpit.
Our daughter doing Grad school remotely from home will be taking care of our pack - she isn't thrilled about it - haha. Too bad!!

·
Registered
11,890 Posts
Doc, your story sounded plausible until the last sentence, about the neighbor's wife calling with the accolades.
Suggest that when you weave a tale, make it at least halfway believable, not outlandish! (Let Beau lend you some guidance on the technique...) >:)

Homer Hitting the Weight Room

Your right SD - Doc may be redefining the term "EMBELLISHMENT".
- but sure must look good, fit as a mouse

While Beau been guilty, @ times...well many times, to be exact.
- I still try to keep comments, within a little smaller degree of "checks & balances" :roflmao:
- but who is Papa to Judge, no not going there >:)
- never throw stones, if you live in a glass house

em·bel·lish·ment
/əmˈbeliSHmənt/
Learn to pronounce
noun

a decorative detail or feature added to something to make it more attractive.
"architectural embellishments"

a detail, especially one that is not true, added to a statement or story to make it more interesting or entertaining.

·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #39,124
One of my neighbors has lost a bunch of weight - he walks a ton since he started working from home all the time! Of course, he looked like an overweight linebacker to start with - so it was a really good thing in his case! My husband still can wear clothes from 20 years ago - I have a hard time getting him to clean out old clothes from our closet because they all still fit! I do not have that problem :laugh:
I am still trying to get Mister to get rid of clothes.

Although, I did snatch up one of his old jean jackets. Perfectly broke in but ugly. It will do on the farm.

Crap! Now I have to go through MY closet?

Thanks a lot, Fitz!

:|

·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #39,125
seriously overslept this morning - missed calls and everything! Sorry Ken!! I need to go on vacation so I have to get up earlier and fix my sleep patterns - haha. I've become a total night owl going to bed at like 2am and then not getting up till 10 - it's making me nuts!
Mr and I are actually going on a 2 week driving vacation in October - going to drive out and see Yellowstone and check off six states that neither of us have ever been to. We plan on getting take out, and keeping to ourselves..... and wearing our masks in states that don't seem to wear them much. We both really need to get out of here for awhile - not to mention that Mr. has over 4 weeks of vacation that he will lose if he does not use it. He REALLY needs a vacation. I'm the driver in the family - so will be doing a lot of the driving. We are taking his company car - so free gas! His company car is a sweet Lexus NX 300 - the inside feels like a cockpit.
Our daughter doing Grad school remotely from home will be taking care of our pack - she isn't thrilled about it - haha. Too bad!!
Can you take the southern route on your travels and bring me a birthday present?

My birthday is in October.

Hint, hint.

:wink2:

·
Registered
11,890 Posts
Can you take the southern route on your travels and bring me a birthday present?

Hint, hint

Shameless SP - Yesterday was Beau B-Day...how quickly, one forgets.
- and I didn't see you, spear heading my "collection plate"...not for a second
Again, its all about U. :laugh:

·
Dobes Dobles +1
Eva 10 y/o Dobe HADR, Lanah Chi-Cairn X 6 y/o, RIP Sunking's Spock, Lillah Chi-Terrier X
3,901 Posts

Hint, hint.

How's this for a present?

We've all patronized your crazy Chicken Thread for 3.5 years & 39K posts! (without ever once, being derailed....) :grin2: :grin2::grin2:

·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #39,130
Shameless SP - Yesterday was Beau B-Day...how quickly, one forgets.
- and I didn't see you, spear heading my "collection plate"...not for a second
Again, its all about U. :laugh:
What the hell is wrong with you BHB2?

I gave you permission to run around naked yesterday.

I pray that Mrs Beau has a rolling pin. You obviously need a tap on the head, or two.

>:)

·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #39,135
Well I tried LDi AND Denny for face time chat , but nobody wants to talk to , to sexy I guess :frown3::grin2:

Cutting beans again
Why yes! We are too sexy for our own good.

Right Cuz?

AND, I don't have your contact information. How am I supposed to face time with you?

You think you are so smart don't you.

:|

·
Registered
11,890 Posts
What the hell is wrong with you BHB2?

I gave you permission to run around naked yesterday.

I pray that Mrs Beau has a rolling pin. You obviously need a tap on the head, or two.

>:)
Good1 - Smart Arse SP.
- but if the truth be known, Mrs67 did tap on my head a few times, a few times again, and a few more times....thank you very much
- with a Fun House/party rolling pin, made of medium density foam >:):x so there

Because Beau truly is ....

I'm Too Sexy 2007 (Tastemakers 12")
Right Said Fred

I'm too sexy for my love
Too sexy for my love
Love's going to leave me

I'm too sexy for my shirt
Too sexy for my shirt
So sexy it hurts
And I'm too sexy for Milan
Too sexy for Milan
New York, and Japan
I'm too sexy for my party
Too sexy for my party
No way I'm disco dancing

'Cause I'm a model, you know what I mean
And I do my little turn on the catwalk
Yeah, on the catwalk
On the catwalk, yeah
I shake my little tush on the catwalk

I'm too sexy for my red Truck
Too sexy for my red Truck
Too sexy by far
And I'm too sexy for my self
Too sexy for my self
What do you think about that?

'Cause I'm a model, you know what I mean
And I do my little turn on the catwalk
Yeah, on the catwalk
On the catwalk, yeah
I shake my little tush on the catwalk

Too sexy for my
Too sexy for my
Too…

^^ See DOC - "embellishment" the Beau way, and sensing a touch more humility. :laugh: letting others do my extreme praising, for me.
SD gets it !!

·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #39,140 (Edited)
I dunno—do you think he feels guilty about something??

Depends upon what you think he did.

I suggest that Trip did it.

Damn aliens.

Finally caught up with my good neighbor, Wes, and we shut everything off and had a nice long talk. He's got a new JD, too!

Got more scoop on the adopted kid over here.

Bunch of terrorists and thugs next door.

39121 - 39140 of 41443 Posts