Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

38961 - 38980 of 40101 Posts

·
Dobes Dobles +1
Eva 10 y/o Dobe HADR, Lanah Chi-Cairn X 6 y/o, RIP Sunking's Spock, Lillah Chi-Terrier X
3,759 Posts
...Sad part is, I've got to help unload and carry the crap into the house.

Always bargaining and finagling to get out of work...
You should be embracing the work, if farm gal & workaholic Lannie is your mentor! :nicejob:

That sucks! Everyone is "sue happy" and ruins it for everyone else.

There is no such thing as an accident these days.

Tsk, Tsk.

Says the lady who just sued her own neighbors for letting their goats wander through her open, upside down, gate..... :2surprise:

(You're just throwing out these obvious bait posts to keep the CT going, correct?)

One more question- How does one have time to post every few minutes on DT when they're supposed to be helping with an active demo job with SO?

·
Dobes Dobles +1
Eva 10 y/o Dobe HADR, Lanah Chi-Cairn X 6 y/o, RIP Sunking's Spock, Lillah Chi-Terrier X
3,759 Posts
And here I thought Bug had sworn off the hard drugs a long time ago (except the back meds, that is :frown3:)

But maybe some medicinal "stuff" to keep the joints limber? :wink2:

Tommy Chong Gettin' Down on DWS

·
Premium Member
12,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #38,965
You should be embracing the work, if farm gal & workaholic Lannie is your mentor! :nicejob:

Says the lady who just sued her own neighbors for letting their goats wander through her open, upside down, gate..... :2surprise:

(You're just throwing out these obvious bait posts to keep the CT going, correct?)

One more question- How does one have time to post every few minutes on DT when they're supposed to be helping with an active demo job with SO?
Sure! Whatever you say!

Sheetrock is off and stacked for disposal. Went behind Mister as he was sucking debris into the shop vac and I followed behind with the vacuum cleaner.

Now we are planning to cut a walk through?

:2surprise::2surprise::2surprise:

So now I have to take another shower?

:2surprise:

Sure wish I had Daddio's pool to clean up in.

:|

·
Premium Member
12,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #38,966
The only exciting thing I can remember finding when we replaced the sheetrock behind a cabinet we were removing was a mouse skeleton.
My old truck Rustine had two mouse/rat issues.

God only knows what is going with it now.

Mister did a thorough and fastidious job removing the sheet rock. AND! I worked my A$$ off too!

He's so good. I don't know why he doesn't start his own company.

His boss gives the supervisor title and the company truck to a person that doesn't deserve it.

·
Super Moderator
Hairy Dog, RIP Caesar, Katana, Kip, Capri
24,863 Posts
My old truck Rustine had two mouse/rat issues.

God only knows what is going with it now.

I remember an oil change place pulling the cabin air filter of my van once—it had birdseed in all of its little crevices.

They were like "I dunno HOW that got in there."

I do.

·
Premium Member
12,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #38,969

Kiss my grits!

This is my grass, fencing and upside down gate!

·
Dobes Dobles +1
3,759 Posts
Kiss my grits!

This is my grass, fencing and upside down gate!

Bait worked! :wink2:

Just had to mention a few of your hot button issues:

Goats & Upside Down Gate & Neighbors

To avoid, all you had to do was mention early on that you were part of the drywall crew, not just supervising through the window, like you Cuz... :grin2:

----------------------------------------------------

Where's B67?

Why don't you put out a bait post to draw him out? :nerd:

Something like: "International Falls, MN (-55F) and Fairbanks, AK (-66F) beat out Iqaluit, NWT (-50F) for lowest city temperature ever recorded in North America."

https://www.expedia-aarp.com/blog/top-coldest-places-visit-north-america/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iqaluit

·
Premium Member
12,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #38,971
I remember an oil change place pulling the cabin air filter of my van once—it had birdseed in all of its little crevices.

They were like "I dunno HOW that got in there."

I do.
The places mice can get to in a vehicle.

One screwed up my four wheel drive. Next one screwed up my heater.

Little jerks.

·
Premium Member
12,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #38,972
Bait worked! :wink2:

Just had to mention a few of your hot button issues:

Goats & Upside Down Gate & Neighbors

To avoid, all you had to do was mention early on that you were part of the drywall crew, not just supervising through the window, like you Cuz... :grin2:

----------------------------------------------------

Where's B67?

Why don't you put out a bait post to draw him out? :nerd:

Something like: "International Falls, MN (-55F) and Fairbanks, AK (-66F) beat out Iqaluit, NWT (-50F) for lowest city temperature ever recorded in North America."

https://www.expedia-aarp.com/blog/top-coldest-places-visit-north-america/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iqaluit
Beau promptly addressed my E-mail. So did Lannie!

I called Cuz today but I guess she was in the sack. :wink2: She didn't answer.

Davy from the Navy? Well, I just don't know what to say. He kind of intimidates me.

:grin2:

·
Registered
9,480 Posts
Bug, your post was just getting exciting when you said you had a raid yesterday and then you cut it short - left me hanging.
ROTFLMAO--I had to go back and see what on earth I had written. Well, in the name of consistency I'll tell you that it's raiding tonight too.

You know? I actually edit the stuff I write because while I was always a fast typist I wasn't necessarily an accurate typist. Please everyone--substitute RAIN for RAID.

Obviously I also failed editing 101.

But it's very wonderful to have breathable air again--for the last 1/2 hour of daylight you could see blue sky with only a few puffy clouds.

Carry on one and all--no raids here tonight.

ABTLH

·
Registered
9,480 Posts
And here I thought Bug had sworn off the hard drugs a long time ago (except the back/sciatica meds, that is :frown3:)
Yes, well that's pretty much the case, Mel. And the surgeon said if I was in pain I could safely take one or two acetamenephen (I think I blew the spelling here) and then she looked at my records which she had in her hand and said, "Never mind that--you already have enough pain killers to stop a horse..."

And that's the truth--a friend recently gave a timed medicine box. She was prompted to do that after she was here one day when I looked at the clock and said a number of very bad words that would make even Kenny blush because I'd forgotten to take some 2:00pm pills and she noticed because I was limping heavily.

And sadly, I apparently am going to have a black eye from the surgery--it's looks a lot like a couple I've had over the years from Dobe puppies jumping up and whacking me with their hard boney heads.

Tomorrow is the feed the clinic kitties day--I should go take a short nap before my 10:00pm pills and Joey's last trip outside.

Nighty night all--see ya briefly in the morning.

ABTLH

·
Dobes Dobles +1
3,759 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,745 Posts
Bug, your post was just getting exciting when you said you had a raid yesterday and then you cut it short - left me hanging.
Boy I hate harvest - I missed the Big raid yesterday ! I Was like Aunt Bonnie - so what happened then I thought about yesterday - I tried to call Bug and NO answer ! ! I thought she may be spending the night in the Gray bar hotel ! :grin2:

38961 - 38980 of 40101 Posts