Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

38941 - 38960 of 40052 Posts

·
Premium Member
Mocha
3,521 Posts
Good morning everyone!

53 degrees here this morning in middle TN with blue skies, it feels soooooooooooooo good. I just dropped Mocha off at the vet, they will do all their tests and do x-rays to see what's going on with her back leg but I already have a sneaking suspicion...I've already been looking at baby gates for the stairs leading from the living room to the lower level, x-pens and trying to figure out the deck stairs problem if it comes to that. Of course I'll have to talk to the vet to get her opinion but I'm thinking of getting some wood and putting down a ramp over the stairs so that Mocha won't have to do stairs. Not sure if she'll be able to go up and down an incline on a ramp...yeah I'm probably getting ahead of myself before even knowing what's wrong but that's me, I worry about my girl and I like to have a plan in place just in case.

Waiting to hear back from the vet...

·
Dobes Dobles +1
Eva 10 y/o Dobe HADR, Lanah Chi-Cairn X 6 y/o, RIP Sunking's Spock, Lillah Chi-Terrier X
3,754 Posts
OK, back in business !

Last time I heard, that was your new weed wacker and you were the lone operator?

.....Oh yeah.... You got nails now! So, now you're the foreperson.. >:)

·
Premium Member
6,815 Posts
Last time I heard, that was your new weed wacker and you were the lone operator?

Yeah I was da wacker ......but got demoted.
Proclaimed I was to slow.
We switched.......he is the wacker and blower.
I have been the mower for a few months now.
Yes my nails get dirty but I used Lannie suggestion of baking soda and vinegar under my nails.
Works pretty good actually.
Bleaches those nails and then the water goes down the sink.
Sooooooo the sink also gets , shall we say......refreshed.
Wa-la!

·
Premium Member
12,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #38,951
Well cooling down now and hiding inside the house.
Scotts weed wacker is not working......he is now saying dirty words and appears aggressive.
Will stay inside and peer out of the windows until the coast is clear.

Yep!

She gifted it to him.

0:)

·
Super Moderator
21,138 Posts
Good morning everyone!

53 degrees here this morning in middle TN with blue skies, it feels soooooooooooooo good. I just dropped Mocha off at the vet, they will do all their tests and do x-rays to see what's going on with her back leg but I already have a sneaking suspicion...I've already been looking at baby gates for the stairs leading from the living room to the lower level, x-pens and trying to figure out the deck stairs problem if it comes to that. Of course I'll have to talk to the vet to get her opinion but I'm thinking of getting some wood and putting down a ramp over the stairs so that Mocha won't have to do stairs. Not sure if she'll be able to go up and down an incline on a ramp...yeah I'm probably getting ahead of myself before even knowing what's wrong but that's me, I worry about my girl and I like to have a plan in place just in case.

Waiting to hear back from the vet...
Oh no! Do you think it's a torn CCL???

·
Premium Member
12,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #38,953
Ah-ha....the day is young and you already have scored your first win for the day.
Way to go Cuz!

I try, Cuz.

Sad part is, I've got to help unload and carry the crap into the house.

Mister and I had a disagreement about where things need to be regarding wiring. I called my brother before the disagreement. Bro owns his own company. Surround sound and security stuff. He said try not to splice. Mister wants to splice. That's because he doesn't want to get up in the attic and rewire.

I am going to win this battle too!

Couldn't talk him into getting his arse kicked at a game last night. Guess he's building up a callous.

·
Premium Member
8,735 Posts
Kenny?

Are farmers okay with people horseback riding on a harvested field? I know when the crop is growing it's okay to keep to the outskirts.
For the most part Denny , Denny - No they are not , it's a liability issue for the land owner - years ago - somebody was riding on a land owners ground - that had permission , something happened to a rider and they sued the land owner , that ended letting anybody ride on there round on farm ground

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
GET UP lefties!!!Burning daylight.>:)
No,no--I'm not I've been up since 6:00am--um that's um--something like (is Florida 3 or 4 hours different than PCdst?) Around 9:00 or 10:00 am Florida time. All I know is that it was still dark when I fed the cats and dog.

And now at 9:00am Pacific Coast time--the clouds and smoke (not so much smoke with the raid we got yesterday) are broken up and you can actually see blue sky for the first time in days.

Well that was so exciting that I think I'll go take a short nap.

Later, y'all.

ABTLH

·
Premium Member
12,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #38,957
For the most part Denny , Denny - No they are not , it's a liability issue for the land owner - years ago - somebody was riding on a land owners ground - that had permission , something happened to a rider and they sued the land owner , that ended letting anybody ride on there round on farm ground
That sucks! Everyone is "sue happy" and ruins it for everyone else.

There is no such thing as an accident these days.

Tsk, Tsk.

·
Premium Member
12,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #38,958
So we got the sheetrock hauled into the house.

Mister is gung ho to start ripping to old stuff out.

I am skeered!

What is behind the wall?

:2surprise:

It would be neat if there was a sack of money hidden there!

:grin2:

38941 - 38960 of 40052 Posts