37461 - 37480 of 39948 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #37,461

Hey LaDi, keep it down!
:2surprise:

Still on my Lunchtime Nappy Break 0:)

(Still traumatized from falling off bed two nights ago? Naah....)
He barely opened his eyes for his photo shoot.

I think his falling out of bed problem is not a big enough bed.

Wifey Poo might have to start sleeping in a spare room or something.

·
Premium Member
12,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #37,462
Guthrie Gossip coming at you!

Figured out why the deer are hanging around by the yard fence!

We didn't know we had a peach/apricot tree! Still investigating the species. Turns out it is the pink tree in the pic I sent Cuz.

The previous owners told us about "a" fruit tree that they planted. They said it never produced. Didn't have a clue it was that one! So now I've got a pear tree, apple tree and a peach/apricot tree.

And Mister wanted to cut it down.

:frown3:

Anyhow, gotta figure this camera $hit Pronto!

·
Premium Member
12,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #37,464
Love sport cars !
We used to own a BMW Z-4 , loved that car.
Took a few trips in that car...so much fun.
Once the warranty ran out had to let the car go!!!
Expensive ........shoot almost 500 bucks to replace the battery at the dealership.
But we checked it off our bucket list! Wanted sport....got sport.....had fun...then let her go!!!!
Should have settled for a GM product.

Just saying.

·
Premium Member
12,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #37,465 (Edited)
OK since you do not like the lights , I will continue my search. :|
I am going for a windmill ceiling fan for my office.

https://www.decorprice.com/the-windmill-fan-n.html

Mister won't come out and look at one of the ones I picked.

I like this style but I ain't paying no $850.

I was thinking more like a cheaper version? Say $150?

Jury is still out.

Mister is hiding. I know he's got something in "our" storage unit.

I just don't understand why he's hiding.

:nerd:

·
Dobermangirl
5 Posts
Guthrie Gossip coming at you!

Figured out why the deer are hanging around by the yard fence!

We didn't know we had a peach/apricot tree! Still investigating the species. Turns out it is the pink tree in the pic I sent Cuz.

The previous owners told us about "a" fruit tree that they planted. They said it never produced. Didn't have a clue it was that one! So now I've got a pear tree, apple tree and a peach/apricot tree.

And Mister wanted to cut it down.

:frown3:

Anyhow, gotta figure this camera $hit Pronto!
You're so lucky! I used to have an apricot tree, there is literally nothing better than fresh apricots (and peaches for that matter). They're kind of a messy snack but they really dress up salads.

·
Premium Member
12,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #37,470
Windmill ceiling fan looks big.
How big is your office?

Scotts new desk should arrive tomorrow.
Will have to supervise that desk construction I suspose.
Hell if I know!

I couldn't get him to look to see if it would fit. We have already both agreed the current ceiling fan has to go.

I was looking at style, not size.

I can see I am going to do all the decision making around here.

0:)

·
Premium Member
8,713 Posts
Thoughts lights look like like S--t !

Funny story time ! When I picked up little girl , I crossed the new bridge from IN to KY and back - There is a toll to cross it , this was back on July 12 th ! So yesterday I was going threw the mail and seen a letter that said , this is your total bill on account and it was from riverlink - I thought Riverlink ? I never did any business with them and figured it was junk mail , after looking at all the other mail , Curiosity got to me and I opened it up - The bill was 8.62 , then I seen it !there was a picture of the Tahoe crossing the bridge along with the plate number LOL

Good picture at that :grin2:
Just what does a guy have to do to get called a azz again ? >:)>:)>:)>:)

·
Dobes Dobles +1
Eva 10 y/o Dobe HADR, Lanah Chi-Cairn X 6 y/o, RIP Sunking's Spock, Lillah Chi-Terrier X
3,734 Posts
She's pretty but I want a puppy. And, I want red and cropped. And a male. There is too much estrogen in this house.

Cropped and docked 3 y/o red boy, Apollo, at HADR, Houston, $335 adoption fee. :2smile:
Was rescued from freeway and skinny, now recuperating.

https://www.hadr.org/

·
Dobes Dobles +1
Eva 10 y/o Dobe HADR, Lanah Chi-Cairn X 6 y/o, RIP Sunking's Spock, Lillah Chi-Terrier X
3,734 Posts
Just what does a guy have to do to get called a azz again ? >:)>:)>:)>:)

toll

1 : a tax or fee paid for some liberty or privilege (as of passing over a highway or bridge) :wink2:

·
Dobes Dobles +1
3,734 Posts
Raccoon Saga Continues...

SP has her goat problem, I have a group ("gaze") of raccoons in neighborhood

Solution: Purchase large Havahart animal trap at HD to catch and relocate problem varmints to large public park 5 miles away.

Was using iced oatmeal cookies over last 3-weeks nightly to catch the coons, per recommendation of Critter One professional tech working down the block.
Instead of raccoons, caught one large possum and armadillo, then released during that period.

Thursday night, started using single serve Sam's Club Cranberry chicken salad (was bland tasting for humans, was going to throw out).

Early Friday morning @ 0337, results!

8/7 Raccoon "Gaze" visit front of house
(Nest 2K doorbell camera w/overhead 6W IR illuminator added)

https://video.nest.com/clip/8958abe750aa4c749cd807cd9d044578.mp4

(Extracted one cookie, before going back in trap.)

Who Dat?
:eek:

https://video.nest.com/clip/7d6ca518ef534e5988bb55bf9ed5b7da.mp4

Two loose raccoons hung around a long while trying to help trapped one out. They are very smart and crafty and work together as a team.

(Sorry about poor quality of vids using digital zoom & enchance. Hoping Google-Nest comes out with 4K doorbell cam in future. House front cams are 4K exterior models.)

·
Dobes Dobles +1
3,734 Posts
What did you use for bait ?

Critter One tech recommended sweet junk food, so I used iced mini oatmeal cookies w/peanut butter spread on top. Didn't work for 3-weeks for raccoons until I added Sam's Club cranberry chicken salad:

I've tried sardines before, but ended up catching every feral cat around (lots of them)

37461 - 37480 of 39948 Posts