Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

37381 - 37400 of 41444 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Hairy Dog, RIP Caesar, Katana, Kip, Capri
25,130 Posts
Everybody have a great evening
NO! I refuse to do anyone's bidding! :smile13:

I will have the kind of evening I want to have. pbbbbtt….. Actually, my last two doorknobs just came in, so that is what I will be doing tonight I'll give you a report tomorrow about whether my evening went the way I want it to go.

·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #37,384
That sounds like an inexpensive fix to me. How's about just fixing the problem?

Well --- again just a guess here , But I bet she has to spend any extra money she has to buy feed for goats since her sourpuss neighbor WON'T let them eat her grass !
Troublemaker!

I am leery.

It's like they have my phone tapped or something.

The stupidity over there suddenly stopped when I made contact with the attorney. Attorney and I had a phone conversation and that is where it ended. Haven't made it to the office to pay him to send the letter. I am pretty sure he didn't send a letter pro bono.

I probably just jinxed myself saying that.

·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #37,386

I will have the kind of evening I want to have. pbbbbtt….. Actually, my last two doorknobs just came in, so that is what I will be doing tonight I'll give you a report tomorrow about whether my evening went the way I want it to go.
Umm... I bet HDD and Trip aren't going to let you not do anyone's bidding.

>:)

·
Registered
11,890 Posts
We like Hellman's Mayonnaise on toasted BLT's with Pemeal Canadian bacon.
- or a toasted chicken sandwich, with tomato and lettuce

I get Hot Course Honey Mustard @ a local Bee farm...real good stuff.
- think be spelled "Coarse", Mrs67 thinks

And we would love to try...Duke's Mayonnaise / have to look for it, @ Keoger's.
- if its good enough for John Wayne / it good enough, for the Beau :grin2:

What are you testing, Beaubear?

We all still work.

Well... Not me!

:2surprise:
My darn Photo hosting...messed up // I did guess my password, after 2x.
- but now the format is all revised

Given this ongoing upgrade @ MEL's place...
- Beau thinks it appropriate tonight, if she allows up to call her
- a DoorKnob, like on a Temporary till midnight basis >:):x
- me tired and can't scratch out, a better funny tonight LOL but we try

·
Dobes Dobles +1
Eva 10 y/o Dobe HADR, Lanah Chi-Cairn X 6 y/o, RIP Sunking's Spock, Lillah Chi-Terrier X
3,902 Posts
Testing - my imgur is all screw up ?????????????

https://imgur.com/a/B8kq1k7

Went to look at your test link and saw a staircase pic w/6 views. Link working good.

Obviously, if you are striving for more views, you'll need to add a couple sure-fire components to your next picture/video...

These could be a cat doing something crazy and an attractive girl, in yoga outfit, like the next Imgur post linked from your page (32K views)! :grin2:

More Crazy Cat Antics for AB, Lannie & Mel...

https://i.imgur.com/8jn8oUD.mp4

(Once again, we that see cats are the lifeblood of the internet...)

·
Dobes Dobles +1
Eva 10 y/o Dobe HADR, Lanah Chi-Cairn X 6 y/o, RIP Sunking's Spock, Lillah Chi-Terrier X
3,902 Posts
Spock gave us (and himself) a scare this morning. Since I've been retired and he's a senior, he sleeps at foot of big bed with us and Eva on dog bed next to my side of bed.

Well exactly at 0222 (from back porch camera mic) Spock fell or lept off bed onto tile floor. Sound of his nails scurrying on tile woke us up. No barking or other noises. I went over to him and he was feet down on floor, but couldn't get up, as I think he was sound asleep when incident happened. Later, I checked my front door and patio cameras for loud sounds in neighborhood, but all was silent, except for sounds of his nails scurrying on the tile. Spock will sometimes leap out of bed, even in dead of night, when he hears the cats going at it (rare here) in our yard or a firework going off, then bark to awake everyone. (doin' his job)

I helped him up to his feet and his ears were back and he had a "deer in the headlights" scared look on his face. My first thought was that he's experiencing a seizure of some sort? I fed him a few pieces of kibble and he ate them. He then walked over to cling to his mommy (DW) for consolation. As I went to use our bathroom, I slipped on large pee puddle from Spock at foot of bed. He must have been so scared, he relieved himself after getting up. He only has done that before when a lightning bolt struck very close to house. (lightning plus thunder together)

I had him walk around house, with me and his legs appear normal, no apparent injuries, except to his pride. Maybe he was dreaming about jumping off our upstairs porch after a squirrel? He dreams a lot and kicks me with his legs while "running". Brought in the good Kirkland dog bed to bedroom for him to finish sleep on, maybe he'd be scared to sleep on bed again? Comforted him for a short while and he petted me back, as gently as he could with his humongous Dobe paws.

It was then I thought, oh boy, it's going to be very tough when this one finally departs us... Recently, I believed that Eva, with all her leg and health problems would be the first to go. Spock still has the health, energy and spirit he did as a 2 y/o puppy. I am just so thankful they both made it past 10 years old with us and any time from here on, is a bonus!

Oh yeah....10 minutes after we finally all went to sleep again, Mr. Spock jumps right back up on the bed and laid down his head on kiddie pillow to sleep. Dobes love their routine... :2smile:

--------------------------------------------------------

FYI: Yes, that's where the phrase: "Scared the pi$$ out of him!" originates from. :wink2:

·
Dobes Dobles +1
3,902 Posts
NO! I refuse to do anyone's bidding! :smile13:...

Q: Where have I heard/seen that before?

A: Eva, Lanah, DW... (spot the trend?) >:)

·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #37,398
Spock gave us (and himself) a scare this morning. Since I've been retired and he's a senior, he sleeps at foot of big bed with us and Eva on dog bed next to my side of bed.

Well exactly at 0222 (from back porch camera mic) Spock fell or lept off bed onto tile floor. Sound of his nails scurrying on tile woke us up. No barking or other noises. I went over to him and he was feet down on floor, but couldn't get up, as I think he was sound asleep when incident happened. Later, I checked my front door and patio cameras for loud sounds in neighborhood, but all was silent, except for sounds of his nails scurrying on the tile. Spock will sometimes leap out of bed, even in dead of night, when he hears the cats going at it (rare here) in our yard or a firework going off, then bark to awake everyone. (doin' his job)

I helped him up to his feet and his ears were back and he had a "deer in the headlights" scared look on his face. My first thought was that he's experiencing a seizure of some sort? I fed him a few pieces of kibble and he ate them. He then walked over to cling to his mommy (DW) for consolation. As I went to use our bathroom, I slipped on large pee puddle from Spock at foot of bed. He must have been so scared, he relieved himself after getting up. He only has done that before when a lightning bolt struck very close to house. (lightning plus thunder together)

I had him walk around house, with me and his legs appear normal, no apparent injuries, except to his pride. Maybe he was dreaming about jumping off our upstairs porch after a squirrel? He dreams a lot and kicks me with his legs while "running". Brought in the good Kirkland dog bed to bedroom for him to finish sleep on, maybe he'd be scared to sleep on bed again? Comforted him for a short while and he petted me back, as gently as he could with his humongous Dobe paws.

It was then I thought, oh boy, it's going to be very tough when this one finally departs us... Recently, I believed that Eva, with all her leg and health problems would be the first to go. Spock still has the health, energy and spirit he did as a 2 y/o puppy. I am just so thankful they both made it past 10 years old with us and any time from here on, is a bonus!

Oh yeah....10 minutes after we finally all went to sleep again, Mr. Spock jumps right back up on the bed and laid down his head on kiddie pillow to sleep. Dobes love their routine... :2smile:

--------------------------------------------------------

FYI: Yes, that's where the phrase: "Scared the pi$$ out of him!" originates from. :wink2:

I wonder what he was dreaming about?

37381 - 37400 of 41444 Posts