Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

37201 - 37220 of 40170 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #37,201
Good morning :grin2:

In his mornings new , we now have hurricane Isaias taking aim for the US .

You all are going to laugh , but I had one heck of a dream last night ! It was so real , anybody else had one like that ? Well anyway , I dreamt there was a disease that spread around the world ! And nobody could go anywhere , people were dropping like flys , we couldn’t even go to town , they was no races or baseball , not even any dog shows . I woke up sweating and kicked off the covers I was so hot , damn I hate having scary dreams , most time it’s from scary movies !

Well better get going , need to head to town , stop by the elevator and the crew will be here to start getting equipment ready for fall , :grin2:
I don't think that was a dream. Isn't that going on right now in real life?

I once had a dream that I got fired from my job. It was so real I went to store when I woke up for a newspaper to look for another job.

When I got home from getting the paper I started thinking about it and called work to make sure I wasn't fired!

Supervisor thought I was nuts.

·
Alpha schmalpha
3,900 Posts
Good morning everyone!

So Spock feels like temp today is supposed to be 104.
Hope AJ is wearing his European trunks for todays activities.
It is to hot for even a loose tee shirt. Hot and humid!!!!
AJ? What time outfit do you have picked out for today?
Fall is coming ?
Di so glad you asked.
Today's outfit can be found at some Le Costco Boutiques.
A flat front charcoal grey shorts that have the feel of silk but toughness of polyester. Sliding inside of these shorts is a Black short sleeve shirt that is buttoned to perfection , leaving a whisper of the landscape that lies beneath. This is worn with a pair of weathered sandal that can give one the confidence at a early morning meeting with a accountant or just making a guest comfortable over a cup of crushed Arabica beans to resolve many of the world issues. If one is feeling daring he could slip his feet out of the sandals and sink them into some fur lined muck boots that rise above the ankle for the adventure of spraying out some Biological s to protect the flora , because he wants you to know he care's about the environment and children!

·
Premium Member
12,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #37,206
Good morning everyone!

Di so glad you asked.
A flat front charcoal grey shorts that have the feel of silk but toughness of polyester. Sliding inside of these shorts is a Black short sleeve shirt that is buttoned to perfection , leaving a whisper of the landscape that lies beneath. This is worn with a pair of weathered sandal that can give one the confidence at a early morning meeting with a accountant or just making a guest comfortable over a cup of crushed Arabica beans to resolve many of the world issues. If one is feeling daring he could slip his feet out of the sandals and sink them into some fur lined muck boots that rise above the ankle for the adventure of spraying out some Biological s to protect the fauna , because he wants you to know he care's about the environment and children!

What?

Laymans terms please.

What was he saying, Cuz?

Me? I run around these days in a swim suit cover, but no swim suit!

:2surprise:

Cuz,

If it's so hot, just take your T-shirt off and run around naked. It's just you and Scotty and Hoss there.

Might want to keep a robe handy in case a delivery driver shows up.

You are welcome!

:x

·
Registered
11,864 Posts
Good morning everyone!

Di so glad you asked.
A flat front charcoal grey shorts that have the feel of silk but toughness of polyester. Sliding inside of these shorts is a Black short sleeve shirt that is buttoned to perfection , leaving a whisper of the landscape that lies beneath. This is worn with a pair of weathered sandal that can give one the confidence at a early morning meeting with a accountant or just making a guest comfortable over a cup of crushed Arabica beans to resolve many of the world issues. If one is feeling daring he could slip his feet out of the sandals and sink them into some fur lined muck boots that rise above the ankle for the adventure of spraying out some Biological s to protect the fauna , because he wants you to know he care's about the environment and children!
AJ - FL seduction, @ its finest / via painting a story.

My Pops use to say...
:musician: "If Music was B.ll-Chit, you would have a Full Brass Band"

·
Registered
9,487 Posts
Good morning :grin2:

In his mornings new , we now have hurricane Isaias taking aim for the US .

You all are going to laugh , but I had one heck of a dream last night ! It was so real , anybody else had one like that ? Well anyway , I dreamt there was a disease that spread around the world ! And nobody could go anywhere , people were dropping like flys , we couldn’t even go to town , they was no races or baseball , not even any dog shows . I woke up sweating and kicked off the covers I was so hot , damn I hate having scary dreams , most time it’s from scary movies !

Well better get going , need to head to town , stop by the elevator and the crew will be here to start getting equipment ready for fall , :grin2:
Holy cow Ken, that sounds like you'd been reading Steven Kings "The Stand"--maybe the scariest book I've ever read. It's the one what had me out on the patio in a sleeping bag reading the end of it because all of the many roommates were gone and I kept hearing noises in the house.

I don't go to scary movies. I particularly don't go to scary movies where kids roll their eyes back into their head start speaking in tongues. Or leak nasty looking blood and slimy stuff. Gives me the creeps and results in months of nightmares. Of someone uses a hatchet on a woman in the shower.

Or the first make of "The Thing" which I'd been expressly forbidden to go and see--I went and saw it and came home to no one home in our apartment. My mother came home to find every light on in the place (including one in the closet) and me cowering in bed. I was so pathetic she didn't even chew me out for doing something I'd been forbidden to do.

Just talking about it will probably give me nightmares--thanks Denny.

ABTLH

·
Premium Member
6,842 Posts
Good morning everyone!

Di so glad you asked.
A flat front charcoal grey shorts that have the feel of silk but toughness of polyester. Sliding inside of these shorts is a Black short sleeve shirt that is buttoned to perfection , leaving a whisper of the landscape that lies beneath. This is worn with a pair of weathered sandal that can give one the confidence at a early morning meeting with a accountant or just making a guest comfortable over a cup of crushed Arabica beans to resolve many of the world issues. If one is feeling daring he could slip his feet out of the sandals and sink them into some fur lined muck boots that rise above the ankle for the adventure of spraying out some Biological s to protect the flora , because he wants you to know he care's about the environment and children!

Falling out of my chair......LMFAO!!!!
Love it!
Especially the “Buttoned to perfection”..........what a dog gone hottie!!!!!!
This AJ is just amazing.

·
Premium Member
12,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #37,212
Holy cow Ken, that sounds like you'd been reading Steven Kings "The Stand"--maybe the scariest book I've ever read. It's the one what had me out on the patio in a sleeping bag reading the end of it because all of the many roommates were gone and I kept hearing noises in the house.

I don't go to scary movies. I particularly don't go to scary movies where kids roll their eyes back into their head start speaking in tongues. Or leak nasty looking blood and slimy stuff. Gives me the creeps and results in months of nightmares. Of someone uses a hatchet on a woman in the shower.

Or the first make of "The Thing" which I'd been expressly forbidden to go and see--I went and saw it and came home to no one home in our apartment. My mother came home to find every light on in the place (including one in the closet) and me cowering in bed. I was so pathetic she didn't even chew me out for doing something I'd been forbidden to do.

ABTLH
You are welcome!

·
Premium Member
6,842 Posts
What?

Laymans terms please.

What was he saying, Cuz?

Me? I run around these days in a swim suit cover, but no swim suit!

Cuz,

If it's so hot, just take your T-shirt off and run around naked. It's just you and Scotty and Hoss there.

Might want to keep a robe handy in case a delivery driver shows up.

You are welcome!

:x

Good point!
UPS just arrived with my new desk!
So excited.....gonna put it on my she room porch.

·
Premium Member
12,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #37,217

ABTLH
Did she at least tell you, "I told you so"?

Hate it when mothers do that!

Just made me sneakier.

0:)

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Now, were the boiled eggs hard boiled?

When I have toast with butter and grape jelly, I like scrambled eggs and crispy bacon.

I hope this is acceptable when I come snag your dog.

Don't forget I am good at finding people.

Ha yes hard boiled eggs :2smile: I actually like apple jelly the best. Crispy bacon!!! No no Mila is good here :grin2:

37201 - 37220 of 40170 Posts