Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

31321 - 31340 of 39970 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #31,321
SP, How about adding this to your resume and sending to GMC & John Deere?
Both are companies will need your help during the forthcoming Covid-19 economic recovery.

You can legitimately add your experience as a successful...

Social Media Corporate Brand Influencer

"Established the premier discussion thread on the 46K member strong Doberman Talk forum, comprised of core product customers, who can also afford expensive Doberman breed costs.

This discussion thread, with nearly 550K views and over 31K member contributions, regularly delve into discussions of GMC & John Deere equipment.

Both of these two high quality brands are promoted relentlessly, but very subtlely in the thread."

<attach picture of self, hugging JD tractor> :nicejob:
Don't tease me right now.

Or, were you serious?

Can I put the entire Chicken Gang down as references?

Because I will.

:|

·
Premium Member
12,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #31,322
SP, How about adding this to your resume and sending to GMC & John Deere?
Both are companies will need your help during the forthcoming Covid-19 economic recovery.

You can legitimately add your experience as a successful...

Social Media Corporate Brand Influencer

"Established the premier discussion thread on the 46K member strong Doberman Talk forum, comprised of core product customers, who can also afford expensive Doberman breed costs.

This discussion thread, with nearly 550K views and over 31K member contributions, regularly delve into discussions of GMC & John Deere equipment.

Both of these two high quality brands are promoted relentlessly, but very subtlely in the thread."

<attach picture of self, hugging JD tractor> :nicejob:
OMG!

I've got an amateur commercial in my head!

Cuz?

E-mail me!

·
Premium Member
8,716 Posts
SP - SD's idea wasn't a bad idea - up might call a local J.D. dealer as see if they " May " be looking for any delivery drivers ( from store to farm ) to keep customers from stopping by there stores - or anything like that . Even CaseIH dealers - I know there are Red - but hey - it may be a job for now . Even a fert. dealer looking for any office help or the likes

·
Super Moderator
Hairy Dog, RIP Caesar, Katana, Kip, Capri
24,825 Posts
Don't tease me right now.

Or, were you serious?

Can I put the entire Chicken Gang down as references?

Because I will.

:|
You're asking us to LIE to make your resume look good??? >:)

Though your smutty JD tractor photo did set the tone for this entire thread almost right from the beginning.

And judging from the number of posts and views, this is the most successful thread on DT by far.

Let me know if you need some of your more risqué comments deleted. The w**nker discussion comes to mind. :wink2:

And ECIN's suggestion sounds pretty good to me too.

·
Premium Member
12,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #31,325
I agree......some of them within our state some are from outside states ...but either way they are so darn selfish !

Now for some good news ......Hoss's labs came back .......HE HAS NO CANCER CELLS .......in his lymph node of his rear leg !
Its a reactive node for some reason ........but we will deal with that later once we get to the other side of this pandemic!
Suspect he will need to get onto some joint supplements.
They are sending me the new report soon!
So relieved to hear this today !
My boy will be with me for a long long time !!!! So happy to hear this news today......happy tears are just a flowing !!!!
Fantanbulous!

Now. Can you train him to stop trying to eat my lizards?

:x

·
Premium Member
Mocha
3,516 Posts
I agree......some of them within our state some are from outside states ...but either way they are so darn selfish !

Now for some good news ......Hoss's labs came back .......HE HAS NO CANCER CELLS .......in his lymph node of his rear leg !
Its a reactive node for some reason ........but we will deal with that later once we get to the other side of this pandemic!
My boy will be with me for a long long time !!!! So happy to hear this news today......happy tears are just a flowing !!!!
Great news, so happy to hear it!

·
Premium Member
6,790 Posts
You're asking us to LIE to make your resume look good??? >:)

Though your smutty JD tractor photo did set the tone for this entire thread almost right from the beginning.

And judging from the number of posts and views, this is the most successful thread on DT by far.

Let me know if you need some of your more risqué comments deleted. The w**nker discussion comes to mind. :wink2:

And ECIN's suggestion sounds pretty good to me too.

Well a very famous man (AJ) once wrote that 80 % of everything people say is not true.
Only 20 % is true.
So if I have my numbers right then we can tell untruths 80 % of the time.
So you see ...lies are actually expected .......:|:|

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Oh...forgot...hey Moe.....how is the tai chi sessions going ...we just gotta have PIC’s of this !!!!!!
Scott and I took Tai Chi classes several years ago.......we really enjoyed the classes.
The first class I went to I saw this big bowl of fruit at an alter and thought how nice to offer snacks!!!!
Then realized those were not for me to eat !!!! Ba ha ha ha
Scott has issues with the school at first because he is Methodist and the Buddha statues sitting around made him feel that he was not being loyal to his church. But we continued and he liked the classes actually got him to slow down....everything moves so slowly.
The only the SCott refused to do was to go to class early and chant ......but a lot of older folks with health conditions swore there health improved after taking classes for over a year or so....
Haven't really started Tai Chi yet....she did one exercise unit of about 45 minutes plus we did lots of walking in those 2 days....so she overdid it a bit.

Right now she is upstairs sewing on her pillows. I got back home and working from home. On my laptop going through some items....in between checking DT/CT! >:)

·
Registered
1,379 Posts

Yay very good news!!! :2smile:

·
Premium Member
Mocha
3,516 Posts
Operation deck cover is complete. We'll actually be able to sit out on the deck this summer without being broiled by the sun. All we have to do now is install a ceiling fan and it's good to go :)

·
Super Moderator
Hairy Dog, RIP Caesar, Katana, Kip, Capri
24,825 Posts
Dang it, now you've got me Dimashing--here's another strange one. This time ethnically Kazakh--(his homeland)

The entrance, performed by traditional instruments, I gather is supposed to be reminiscent of the open steppes of Kazakhstan--I always think I can hear wolves and then the dogs barking after them--with a little yelping after they meet the wolves, I think.

"Samaltau" Dimash

History behind the song:

In 1916, during the second year of World War I, the Russian Empire carried huge human and property losses. For the needs of war, heavy taxes were levied, livestock and property were mass requisitioned from the empire's subject nations and finally it came to "requisition" of people. The Russian Tsar issued a decree to mobilize all "non-russian" people from 19-43 years old for labor brigades in the war effort. This was the underlying reason for the desperate, doomed uprising of the Kazakhs in 1916--because of the Russian colonization and the usurpation of their land.

"Samal mountain,

My dearest motherland with its immense lake Shalkar.
I wonder what my days will be like when I become a solder
Thoughts of you arise over and over in my mind
My precious land where I was born and came of age

I’m not riding, but walking slowly
Not even walking, but dragging myself
I have been struggling for 15 days
I am approaching Omsk

I’m twice a dozen years old
And was born in the Year of the Ox
Forced by the will of fate to travel to distant lands

Samal mountain, my precious motherland
I have left you behind
We are like a lost herd of horses gone astray

I have both my father and my mother
They are of advanced age
What drove me to sing this sing is,
The mourning and heartache of the year 1916…

Samal mountain, my dearest motherland
With its immense lake Shalkar,
I wonder what my days will be like when I become a solder"

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Good morning folks. Hope everyone had a good night! :2smile:

I was called back in around 4pm and got back home little after 9pm. Ahh well.

Had left over flank steak I grilled on Sunday and my wife's potato salad along with a Guinness. I really like her potato salad. :2smile:
Flank steak was just simple salt, pepper, and let it marinate in habanero flavored olive oil. I cooked it decently to the right temperature, slightly above medium rare.

We had lots of rain last night when driving home....and Mila did not want to go out. Finally before we went to bed, my wife put her coat on and a leash on Mila. She did not want to go and dug her feet(paws) in. So I kind of urged her from behind. She went out and did her business yay yay. Just in time as it really came down after that. :grin2:

·
Premium Member
6,790 Posts
Operation deck cover is complete. We'll actually be able to sit out on the deck this summer without being broiled by the sun. All we have to do now is install a ceiling fan and it's good to go :)

Oh thank goodness. I will no longer opt to steal your smoker .....I think I will just use it at my leisure and just hang out on my new deck with cover at your place.. Maybe if you could get one of those Budweiser tubs that would be great for my refreshments and/or mini keg in the event I bring some company with me during my lay overs. :x:x:x:x
Thank you so much this means so much to me ....I love the mountains.

·
Premium Member
8,716 Posts
Good morning everybody ! Had a good evening and night last night = I did NOT watch any News !

TN - Looking good ! One question here , Aren't you worried with the flat roof and your Big snows you get down there :grin2::grin2::grin2:

No really looks great and I agree with LDi - I think your place would be a great place for a CT cook out ! :grin2::grin2:

More rain moving in today , TN looks like your going to get some heavy rain .

Neighbor called yesterday - he was making a parts run to J.D. and asked if I needed anything - I do , but not much - so I called in my order and he dropped it off in the shop and locked the door and left , This isn't anything new here - when one makes a run - we call each other and ask if they need anything - 75 % of the time - we bring someone else's part home with us :grin2:

Still pretty quite here , Really no airplanes flying over , just the air cargo planes going in to land in the Queen City , And then there is the Fedx planes at 5 a.m. taking off from Indy .

Well everybody be safe

31321 - 31340 of 39970 Posts