Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

3021 - 3040 of 40107 Posts

·
Registered
11,864 Posts
If this is not a GM/Ford/Dodge link, in that order, ...

Really?

I am tempted to click!
Click away SP - its Green !!
- likely a $25,000 run
- Rex Kuhn's "Git-R-Done" Deere becomes the new "King of the Hill" in Murfreesboro, TN's indoor pull

KEN - is that you driving, U the "Git-R-Done" guy // O'h-OK...it was your neighbor Rex, got it.

MomBrod?

Am I supposed to correct Beau's grammar or are you?

I'm confused!

Ya-all is really Y'all!

:grin2:
^^ Beau practicing his Southern Drawl accent ... in case I relocate SP, to Guthrie, OK.
- a Trump deplorable, I want to fit right in

·
Registered
11,864 Posts
Toronto's Global News reported on FB, a a guy was following a FedEx truck around...:postman:
- when the driver delivered a parcel, on the front porch
- the thief would scoop the box, after FedEx driver left
- charges have been laid...:2surprise:

·
Registered
11,864 Posts
Because my hair is already gray enough getting my kids all grown up. And seems like you might have a ways to go still. >:)
I’d like to chime in and agree with at least the “deplorable” part....but that might be too mean, even for this thread.

We love ya, B67.
MEL - gray hair is the "New Sexy- the whiter the better", and looks good on women...:heartforyou:

My pops was 1/2 gray at age 23, when he got married / his only brother was bald.
- pick your poison, its an easy choice
- I'm very happy to have light gray hair & a short cut beard, to match...it don't get any better folks

Beau in his early 30's - a manager friend (at office) asked me: "Larry, you got paint in your hair"?
- I laughed, "heck no its gray & I'm proud of it"
- than I proceeded to tell him: "I had a 50% chance of going bald, and the gene pool was in my favor"
- I looked back at the bald (as a cue ball) manager, who said: "I'd be happy with gray hair to" :hehe:

·
Registered
11,864 Posts
My daughter tells me my hair isn’t gray; it’s silver.

I think she just wants a bigger Christmas present.
MEL - Good job your not related to the Donald / your hair might have turned gold...haha...more expensive Xmas.
- my hair is now silver, as well :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
12,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,036
How depressing.

90 days until Spring...

Abhor, fall and winter!

But, then again, the snakes aren't in the coop!

And, then, I start pining for snakes to mow!

What?

I are confused!:grin2:

·
Registered
11,864 Posts
Well? MomBrod?

I could use a barn, but I will settle for an automatic gate!

:x
Like Ken or STJ, would point out & tell the World here: 0:)

SP, why is your new automatic Xmas gate (gifted from kind MEL), mounted upside down /// :grin2:
- and the little lady pulls out the victim card...O'h I was confused again :wink2:

3021 - 3040 of 40107 Posts