Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

21001 - 21020 of 40111 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #21,001
It was too much - $34K. And he sold it shortly after I took those pics.
Oops! I didn't do my math correctly.

I showed this pic to Mister last night and he was asking me all these questions before he would give me the number he would pay for that. Mister wanted to know if it was all original, interior included. What size engine and yada yada!

I told him I don't know! I am waiting for a response!

Franklin (that's you, TN)?

Thanks for the impending divorce!

>:)

·
Premium Member
Mocha
3,525 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #21,005
So, it sold for $34?

Mister will want to know this, as well.

And, was it original? Upholstery?

Mister will be grilling me for not asking the right questions when he gets home.

Where the hell is Ma?

·
Dobes Dobles +1
Eva 10 y/o Dobe HADR, Lanah Chi-Cairn X 6 y/o, RIP Sunking's Spock, Lillah Chi-Terrier X
3,761 Posts
So, it sold for $34?

Mister will want to know this, as well.

And, was it original? Upholstery?

Mister will be grilling me for not asking the right questions when he gets home.

Where the hell is Ma?

Tell The Mister don't even think about gettin' one of those "chick magnets" until you have a his & hers JD Z-Track and the chicken coop is air conditioned first...:laugh:

(Don't want more poultry heat stroke depleting your flock...)

·
Premium Member
12,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #21,009
Tell The Mister don't even think about gettin' one of those "chick magnets" until you have a his & hers JD Z-Track and the chicken coop is air conditioned first...:laugh:

Mister has wanted a Corvette since we reconnected. Why do you think I bought a house on a dirt road?

I am trying to keep him alive.

And, it's a rough job!

·
Premium Member
12,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #21,011

Well said, Daddio!

We are getting a temperature break today. Cloud cover and small humidity.

It thundered a couple of hours ago and then went away.

:crying:

I wanted a thunderstorm!

·
Premium Member
Mocha
3,525 Posts
No idea if it sold for $34K, that's how much he wanted when I asked him, and that was way too much for me LOL. The interior looked original but, I can't remember if he redid it all or what. Motor was rebuilt, new transmission, exhaust etc...it really did look like it just came out of the factory. Even had the old am/fm stereo. Not even an 8-track!

·
Registered
9,481 Posts
Happy Friday everyone!

Di...Donuts and Beers:bigmistake:
Alan,

I have this problem of not knowing what day it is but I have an excuse--I'm older than dirt and sort of retired so the only days I REALLY have to remember are Sundays and Holidays because I need to go feed the clinic cats and boarders.

Here's a clue--it is the 22nd but it's only Thursday--tomorrow, tomorrow is Friday the 23rd.

So did you accidently take Wednesday off too? is that why you thought it was Friday?

ABTLHi

·
Premium Member
8,745 Posts
Alan,

I have this problem of not knowing what day it is but I have an excuse--I'm older than dirt and sort of retired so the only days I REALLY have to remember are Sundays and Holidays because I need to go feed the clinic cats and boarders.

Here's a clue--it is the 22nd but it's only Thursday--tomorrow, tomorrow is Friday the 23rd.

So did you accidently take Wednesday off too? is that why you thought it was Friday?

ABTLHi
Aunt B , every time I talk to him on the phone he is goofing off :grin2: I think to him. Everyday is a week end :grin2::grin2: you know , I like his thinking , I know what day it is , but don’t have any idea what year it is :wink2::grin2::grin2:

·
Registered
9,481 Posts
Good Evening All!

Appears I've got some backwards reading to do!

Thanks Aunt B for teaching me this skill!

:x
Denny,

Aunty B feels like she fell into a black hole--I've been trying to catch up by reading backwards and even though I'm back 6 pages or so (at 25 posts per page in my setting that's around 150 posts) I still seem to be in never, never land (never seen this stuff before--may never see it again.)

See ya'll in the future I guess (isn't that the backside of a black hole?)

ABTLH

·
Alpha schmalpha
3,898 Posts
Alan,

ABTLHi
Like you i have responsibilities everyday. I usually do not have people working for me on Fridays , so for me it is like a free day with no one to bother me. Today i try to get everything that is needed to get done and Friday i make sure no fires are gonna start and I have a little bit of freedom to enjoy the water or a friend finds me for a long wet lunch!
Sorry to confuse you but IANQR (I AM NOT QUITE RIGHT)...Happy Friday!:2smile:

21001 - 21020 of 40111 Posts