Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just wanna share my baby Medusa...

When She was 7 weeks old.

at her 9 weeks old

at 12 weeks old

Video of Medusa when she was 3 months old...doing her Tricks

and when she's 7 month old..I have no recent pictures of her yet.will update this thread soon...

Thanks for viewing everyone..

It is nice to see different type of expressions of faces of doberman here in different countries.

·
Holier Than Now
22,475 Posts
She looks like a ham for the camera!

Reactions: omel13omel

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I love her she is so pretty! where did you get her from if you dont mind? My best friend is from the Philippines so we will be heading there soon to check it out, have always wanted a cropped dobe!

:)

I got it from Kintanar Line...you can visit there website its www.kintanar.com if it wont work try to go to google and put in on search bar kintanar.com.you will see the first link below that has a title HOME.I think their server is down at the moment..cant load mine..but you can try..

And the peds of medusa's father...or medusa's line is in the link below..

Medusa's Father Igor's Peds

@topic..Thank you all for the compliments..

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank you for all the compliments.....I chose to pick the name Medusa because I love her story,and I like her and I love her beauty when she was not yet cursed by the God :) After watching the documentary about the war of the Gods, I picked the name medusa because that story just struck me right and then :)

·
Dobes stole my heart <3
3,418 Posts
adorable! I love when she does the turn around! very smart as well, great pup you have! thanks for sharing.

Reactions: omel13omel

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
1 - 20 of 26 Posts