Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Very interesting letter posted to the-dobermann.com today. Thought it would be worth sharing here for those who haven't read it.

Here is the link:
"The end of tolerance"

I have to say, personally, I have a great amount of respect for the individuals who have such a passion for preserving the breed.

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
I. Heart. This.

I would imagine, if a few rescue folks were asked, some people reached the end of tolerance long ago.

·
Holier Than Now
22,475 Posts
Anyone else find it ironic that the same page has advertisements for kennels who've sold to Kimbertal and tons of other Euro greeders?

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As far as I know, the-dobermann.com is an online magazine of basically all things dobermann including shows, work, litter announcements, and news. I agree there are breeders advertised on the site that I wouldn't wish to associate with. I was just posting the letter from that site as they had asked permission to share it there. I didn't want to copy/paste it here implying that I had asked permission as they did, so I shared the link.

For those not familiar with the writer of the letter (Mr. Hans Wiblishauser) here is a link to a little info on him.
CV - Mr Hans Wiblihauser

Like I said, for a person of his stature to recognize some real problems threatening the breed as a whole, and be straight forward about it, gains a lot of respect in my book. I think posting the letter on that particular site is exactly where it should be, for those "greeders" to see next to their multiple litter announcements, and for possible buyers to read as well.

Reactions: Darkevs
1 - 5 of 5 Posts