Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Dobes Dobles +1
Lanah Chi-Cairn X 6 y/o, RIP Eva HADR Rescue Dobe, Sunking's Spock, Lillah Chi-Terrier X
4,626 Posts
I agree, very impressive, even though, the video appears to have been sped up during the opening sequence shots. Looks like the bar has been set! :nicejob:

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Oh please, all our dogs can do those things. Sit, run, dig, just like the dog in the video. LOL! Just a tiny bit more training and I know Oliver will be there. (now I'm just living in some fantasy)

·
Bad Wolf
960 Posts
Mauvieres Mufasa de Stang-Zu is related to both this dog and AZARTA IZ GRATSIANO (which you may remember from Azarta. Different tricks. - YouTube ) does anyone have any information on Mauvieres?

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Thats impressive...Zac will be there in about umm...well...maybe we will start working on it next year. Right now he is going to practice finding the couch...YAY! He did it!! He is getting better by the second...Next we will work on find moms bed...after that maybe a steak in the fridge...lol

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Impressive! This is what the non-dobie owners think the way what dobermans are... They expect the dobermans so much and give us pressure sometimes.
Well, my Elza, ummmmm. I will let her watch this video!?(lol)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts