Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
If I'm reading this correctly you received an agility tunnel but you're having surgery soon. My prayers are with you...and bring it out of the closet when you're recovered......

I want to thank you for your humor ...keep us updated on how you're doing!!

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Make sure you're cleaning and vacuuming, no heavy lifting of plate or glass..have I covered everything? I'll be back if I missed anything:)

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
It sounds like Monicaei's dobergirl had surgery and can't do agility, not Monicaei herself.

Sorry about the special gift youll have to wait to use! Hope you'll enjoy it even more after the wait!

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Aww, poor Mac! Hope he's feeling better soon.

Dogs never seem to understand restricted exercise! They look at you as though to say 'Have you FORGOTTEN to walk me today??? I am outraged!' and ‘Why are you stopping me using the sofa as a springboard??’ :)

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lol. Thanks guys! I just thought it was funny, in a pathetic sort of way.

Also, a side note, Mac is a girl. :D. Mac is short for Macondo. It was meant to be a gender neutral name that has personal significance.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
It sounds like Monicaei's dobergirl had surgery and can't do agility, not Monicaei herself.

Sorry about the special gift youll have to wait to use! Hope you'll enjoy it even more after the wait!
Thanks Abby for info .........I missed that info..........I hope her dobe has a quick recovery....

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Lol. Thanks guys! I just thought it was funny, in a pathetic sort of way.

Also, a side note, Mac is a girl. :D. Mac is short for Macondo. It was meant to be a gender neutral name that has personal significance.
Ach sorry, couldnt tell from the pic :) Well best wishes to her!

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Shes good. We are all ready for her to start PT, hoping the underwater treadmill will safely burn off some of that confined puppy energy. Friday can't get here soon enough...

Thanks for asking, and if you ever need an ortho again, I cant recommend SouthPaws highly enough!

·
Registered
3,463 Posts
The underwater treadmill is awesome, it should help burn off some energy too. Glad to hear that she's doing well and that you really liked the surgeon. I hope we don't need another ortho anytime soon, but I'll keep them in mind.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts