Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

The Coin Purse Club

1K views 17 replies 13 participants last post by  eegreen 
#1 ·
Primers will officially be a member tomorrow. I am dropping him off at 7 am to get neutered, we did pre-op stuff today. I did a lot of thinking about it and from my observations and knowing my dog, plus my financial situation, conformation is not our path to take together. I get to train with my dog trainer at no charge so we are going to take advantage of that and continue on with the BH training. Agility and rally are doable for me as well and those are two things I have really wanted to get him involved in. Prime's abilities and athleticism are too good to NOT do something with him!

#4 ·
good vibes for Prime tomorrow. Wishing I was able to take the 3 hour drive to visit you guys while I was in San Antonio :( I really love your pack and you as a person ;) some day. I plan on coming back and when I do it will be longer than 3 days.

#5 ·
I know nothing of the show ring etc, but I can definitely say the BH training and just regular structure of the performance training has been so so rewarding for me and the dog lol. Although having a champion and being bred may not be in Prime's future, these dogs sure do love to perform and it is so much fun to train and watch them push their physical and mental limits!

Regardless if he has his giggle berries, he is such a beautiful representation of the breed!! Def my favorite red boy!

#7 ·
Aw thanks :) Prime lights up so much with obedience training. I love watching my trainer work him because Prime just looks like he is fully engaged and really enjoying the work. He "prances" with pride during training and it really motivates me and makes me happy seeing him have so much fun. We experience that same feeling that you do with your boy and it is awesome!

#12 ·
Good thoughts for Prime's surgery. Also, good for you considering what future is best for your boy. Good mommy! :D

#16 ·
Poor prime, mabel sends hugs, she knows the feeling...when she got her cone she froze head straight up to the air in a sit and refused to move lol...everyone thought she was a statue. :p the things we do to them ;)

Reactions: Sherryh
#17 ·
Take that cone off of him and wrap him in a ace bandage and put a big t shirt on him with a pin to keep it closed. If looks could kill..............give him a big kiss and hug from me from across the miles:)

I know he probably needs to keep the cone on .........if he could talk:screama:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.