Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I thought I'd try to get some pictures of Bruno with my cell phone. They aren't the best, but you can still see him :) I took him out in the back yard to run for a bit after we took my son to the bus stop ;) Bruno LOVES this free time to run.

So here are a few shots of him...

(he was eating grass here--guess I got mid chew! haha)

·
Registered
321 Posts
What a handsome boy! Looks like he was having a lot of fun. I like the one of sitting but the mid-chew is pretty darn cute too.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks! :)

When I uploaded the pics and saw the mid chew one I had to giggle to myself hehe. Was cute! ;)

I'll make sure to tell Bruno about the compliments haha. Make his ego grow a bit ;)

·
Registered
696 Posts
I love his color. He has beautiful markings too.

·
Registered
602 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Naveen, you pretty much have it on point haha. I told him to come and he just had that look like "oh great, she's got the camera out..." lol. He sat very nice tho and waited for his command to "go" ;)

Thanks everyone! He truly is turning into a manly dog :( No longer my itty bitty puppy lol. BUt that's okay he's still my Cuddle bug!!!

(I have the Razor phone, takes really good pictures, I mean for a cell phone. I was impressed anyway. Plus it's the pink razor! So me! I love it!)

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
He is getting so big. He looks like Elvis in the last pic mid-chew. Cute.

·
Registered
986 Posts
He sure is a handsome fella and he does look happy....your little snow angel! I like the first pic though it looks to me like the ground is dusted with confectioner's sugar.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts