Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hard to believe in just a few days my "lil" guy is gonna be 11 months!!! That's crazy!! ;)

I decided to take some pictures of him chilling at our new house. Which btw he LOVES the yard. We don't have a fence yet. But he stays in the back yard with us, when we're back there. It's so awesome to be able to give him that running space. He loves it!

Also tomorrow I'm bringing Bruno into the vet. Hopefully this vet is better than the last one @@. I'm going 20 mins from my town to bring him there. I think he has an ear infection. Poor guy can NEVER catch a break. So I'd like them to take a look. I just HOPE they don't give me something and say this "might" help him. Because everytime I go they say there is something else wrong with him. That's not. Remember they said he needed that 2500$ operation? Thinking it was his ACL. Well, it happened to just be pano (is that it?) and is totally gone now. He's 100% better. Just needed the rest.

Anyway he goes tomorrow. I'm excited to see how much he weighs. Last time was 68lbs and that was around 6 months. Now at 11 months I'm sure he's put on some pounds lol. Or maybe muscle. Cuz I've noticed he's gotten bigger back leg muscles. He's just so darn adorable :D I love him to pieces!!! hehe

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
He's a good looking boy!

He'll be filling out after his first birthday. It's normal for Dobies to start out rail-thin, then bulk-up between one and three years.

He looks right at home!

·
Registered
986 Posts
LMB, my giant psychic brain predicts they will swab his ear, find yeast, and prescribe Otomax...please tell me if I am right so I can get a job at the circus or on Wall Street.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LMAO @ Sooz. I'll be sure to let you know ;)

Thanks for the comments on him :D

Chaz, he's right at home here. I can tell ya that lol. Took no time at all. I think he's lovin all the free time outside and walks ;)

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Love the side on pic(can't you just tell i am looking at dogs like that all the time)he is looking great,but he has got plenty more to come i think in terms of bulk and maybe a little taller.You will have to change your user name to LMBB,Luv My BIG Bruno.:)

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Sooz said:
LMB, my giant psychic brain predicts they will swab his ear, find yeast, and prescribe Otomax...please tell me if I am right so I can get a job at the circus or on Wall Street.
LMAO you are too funny Sooz!

He's looking really good, LMB! But, I'm with Brum, you're going to have to change his name! He's HUGE :)

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
He's looking so very nice LMB. You can't call him your "lil" guy much longer.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks everyone!! :D

Bruno is exactly 70lbs. We went to a different vet and he was okay until the vet walked in :/ He didn't like him at all. But warmed up to him after a few mintues. The vet took him for a walk around the office lol.

He does have yeast in his ear (lol sooz) so he's on antibiotics. He also has some pills he has to take. Plus he got a shot to help the itching. And he was switched to a different food. To see if that's what is causing his allergies. Hes to be on it for 2 months. We go back in a few weeks.

Other wise he's doing great :D

·
Registered
986 Posts
LMB, that's great news that you caught this and got him to the vet. (BTW, here's a big thumbs up to that interactive vet!) Soon Bruno's gonna feel so much better with that infection and itchiness gone and the new food that he'll gain 20 lbs....but then he run it all off because, well, because he feel so great!

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Wow, he is growing up so nicely....I think its been so great to see the pups growing up here...Great pictures. keep 'em coming.

·
Premium Member
8,910 Posts
He is looking happy in his new yard! Will you be putting in a fence soon? I know it can be expensive, but it is sooooo worth it for the peace of mind it brings.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Bruno is growing up wow, these babies aren't babies long. He is so pretty and looks like he really loves his new yard and deck. Hehe, I like the deck pic, looks like he is saying, "yeah, I know, I the dawg, I the Dawg!!!"

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Aww, yeah. Bruno will always be my baby :) No matter how big he is. Hell, he still sits on my lap when we're on the car LMAO. (my husband is driving tho lol). He's heavy, but I still let him once in a while ;) He loves it!!

So far he's not liking this new food :/ lol

I also caught this picture of him yesterday morning hehe

·
Registered
986 Posts
What food did he get switched to? And don't forget to take into account that the meds (antibiotics?) he's on might be affecting his appetite.

OK from the pic, I can tell he's got a really, really hard life, poor guy.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts