Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, Santa decided to toss a little something extra in my stocking this year...and he thought I might enjoy it before Christmas actually rolls around. I came home to spend break (the entire month I have off, thanks to early finals:dancing_b ) with my sister and her boyfriend at their house. Apollo, of course, is absolutely thrilled that he has so much time to spend playing with Dozer (I'll have pics of them playing in the snow shortly)...and Apollo was even more thrilled to discover that Santa has delivered him a playmate of his very own...

Meet Mr. Big...

Taking a nap under my best friend's kitchen chairs...

A close up of his adorable little face...

My friend's mom holding him...

Mr Big (named after Big on Sex and the City) is a 9 week old Yorkie weighing in at 2lbs, who enjoys sleeping, eating, playing with his new big brother and cousin, and did I mention eating? My sister surprised me with him for Christmas because I was telling her how much I miss my dog that passed, and having a small dog to cuddle and hold. I keep thinking that I wanted to wait until Apollo was older to get another dog, but Mr. Big is only the cutest thing I've ever seen. He and Apollo have been getting along great. He's very gentle with him, and we're going on six days with only one slight problem...Apollo doesn't always watch where he's walking. Dozer is doing well with having a tiny puppy around as well. I'm really surprised at how good they both are at modifying their play-time level of roughness around Mr. Big. I've been watching them like a hawk, making sure that Mr. Big doesn't seem stressed and that he's not hurt...but he seems to really be enjoying himself. He paws at their noses, follows them around everywhere, and demands to be put down if they're playing and you're holding him. I have been giving them both plenty of one-on-one time (building snowmen with Apollo, and playing fetch with Mr. Big...his version of fetch anyway), and I am absolutely in love with both of them :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS...HAPPY HOLIDAYS...HAPPY NEW YEAR

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
What a little peanut!!! Love the name too! Keep up with more pictures as the little guy gets "bigger"!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts