Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do u ever find "that spot" on ur Dobes back and scratch the heck out of it and they kick their leg like they are trying to start a motorcycle, its hilarious, he quits everything and sticks his back strait up and hunkers down, he loves it, Daisy hasnt done it but once

·
Registered
281 Posts
yeah it starts quivering and then he starts 'kickstarting the motorbike' he has a look of pure ecstacy on his face when i tickle him there :D

·
Registered
111 Posts
Sasha has so many of these, we have a little 50cc dirtbike and always joke that if we need it started just put her on it and start her spot and it will be going in no time

·
Registered
111 Posts
One of Sasha's major spots is right by her rib cage by her hind legs. that gets her leg just a going 100 miles a min. we love to do that cause when we stop she looks at you like she is exhausted but turns around for you to get the other side...LOL

·
Registered
421 Posts
If you get the right spot on byrons ear its like he passes out:haha: He stops breathing and lays into the couch or bed or whatever is around. He is such a nutty dog. He does the leg kick thing when you rub his side but the ear thing is hilarious!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
joce said:
If you get the right spot on byrons ear its like he passes out:haha: He stops breathing and lays into the couch or bed or whatever is around. He is such a nutty dog. He does the leg kick thing when you rub his side but the ear thing is hilarious!
LMAO

ya Gunners is right behind his shoulder blades just right of his spine, man he is hilarious

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
joce said:
Gracie does the same thing, except she keeps breathing. :3dbiggrin I do that to her all the time. When ever I want her to settle down I call her over to me and do that. She lays right down and falls asleep when I do that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts