Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for this expensive, "extra tough" stuffie, Mom.

I'm just going to rip it a little bit and pull a little stuffing out...no big deal.

Is it supposed to taste this bad?

I have decided to murderize this toy.

Death to the leopard!

Grrr!

You just gotta pull it and rip it and tear it...

Victory! I am the toughest dog ever!

And...that was a fun ten minutes :D

·
Registered
9,449 Posts
Great pics!! Love the taglines :)

Reactions: MeadowCat

·
Banned
1,141 Posts
I got to where if I liked a stuffed animal I had to store it in a ziplock or Sparky would do anything to get it and unstuff it
I am not sure what their obsession is with stuffing--once they unstuff it they are done
I wish I could make money off this
like maybe Sparky could work for some kind of re-upholstering company...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Looks like she had a great 10 minutes of fun!! Phaedra had gotten a few stuffie toys around Christmas-time. She enjoyed ripping them apart as well - and the first holes were always right between the eyes... poor stuffies!

·
joie de vivre
11,274 Posts
Most people misunderstand tough, expensive toys. See, the toy isn't super tough but rather via the process of being ripped to shreds it doses your dog with superpowers making your dog super tough! And they're more expensive because it's not cheap to manufacture cute, stuffy sized increments of superpower and distribute it to pet stores.

That's what Tali tells me anyway. I don't question her when she's high on stuffy.

We had a close call with a near overdose of stuffy superpower one night. It can cause manic episodes and fits of insanity...

·
Super Moderator
21,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Most people misunderstand tough, expensive toys. See, the toy isn't super tough but rather via the process of being ripped to shreds it doses your dog with superpowers making your dog super tough! And they're more expensive because it's not cheap to manufacture cute, stuffy sized increments of superpower and distribute it to pet stores.

That's what Tali tells me anyway. I don't question her when she's high on stuffy.

We had a close call with a near overdose of stuffy superpower one night. It can cause manic episodes and fits of insanity...
LOL at that pic, Brigette!

·
Registered
1,748 Posts

I can't believe that's Tali. That look on her face is priceless. I just hope that don't outlaw stuffy. I'd hate to see our kids buying stuffies in dark alleys.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts