Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to thank all of the people that have contributed so much to this site. I picked out my puppy 4 weeks ago, I'll be able to bring him home in 10 DAYS!!! So many members have made the last month of waiting such a productive time for me. I have gotten such an education about being the best Doberman Mom. Everything from ears, training, food, crate/toys/chews etc... I am so impressed with the support to owners and the love of the breed. I look forward to getting to know "you all" better. I love the pictures and hope to share some of my pics of "Jackson" with you.

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
Lovely name BTW...another way to spell Jackson is the short version...Jaxin, just wanted to share.

Where all looking forward to a photo dump soon, and get to know your little man.

·
Premium Member
8,030 Posts
Will your pup be 6 weeks old or 8 weeks old it is allot better if the pup stays with the mom & siblings until the pups are 8 weeks old. They learn bite inhibition,and other things.Good Luck with your new baby PS: baby Doberman's are like little sharks with there teeth.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We decided to go with Fox Crossings Farm. We saw many pictures of previous litter adults and older pups. Owners were pleased with appearance, temprament etc.... They have been sending pictures as he grows as well. We decided to keep his ears natural.

·
sufferin succotash
9,168 Posts
Sorry to hear you're supporting this kind of breeder, despite all the advice given.

Good luck with your puppy.

We decided to go with Fox Crossings Farm. We saw many pictures of previous litter adults and older pups. Owners were pleased with appearance, temprament etc.... They have been sending pictures as he grows as well. We decided to keep his ears natural.

·
Holier Than Now
22,475 Posts
Even though I missed the previous conversation, based on these comments, I can see it fell upon deaf ears.

Will the American public EVER get a conscience, ever become educated, ever commit to being ethical consumers?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts