Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Take my Dobe, please!
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Gage is an eight-year-old black Doberman available for adoption from Last Hope Dobemans: Last Hope Dobermans--Gage.

He might be a "senior", but he acts like a much younger dog. He's friendly, happy, affectionate, active and gets along with other dogs, including intact males!

Although his previous owner kept him as an "outside dog", his foster mom competes in agility. Given this and that Gage is a full brother to a MACH2 Dobe who competed in the '08 DPCA Nationals, he'll probably be a highly disciplined dog by the time he's adopted.

If you or someone you know is interested in adopting, please contact [email protected]. She can send you an application. Adoption fee includes neutering, vaccination (rabies, DHLPP, Bordetella), deworming, HW test (he's negative!), and microchipping.

Gage was turned in to animal control with his application for AKC registration. He can be registered with the AKC if the adopter wants to.

---------------------
Previous thread: http://www.dobermantalk.com/doberma...re-8-yo-akc-black-male-needs-foster-home.html

·
Registered
907 Posts
He looks like such a good dog... I hope he gets adopted, but if not, we get a new place that's dog-friendly in August. I love "older" men. ;)

·
Take my Dobe, please!
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
...we get a new place that's dog-friendly in August. I love "older" men. ;)
I really like Gage and I hope you adopt him. I realize this would mean he'd have to be transported to New Orleans somehow. Aw, jeez, I guess if I gotta go to NOLA I gotta. And of course, since it's such a long trip, I'd have to stay over a day (or two) to rest before I drive back. Oh, well, I suppose I could force myself to go. But I'd do it only because he's such a great dog. Nothing to do with taking a free (actually, a tax-deductible charitable contribution) trip to NOLA! :D

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
If I hadn't had such rotten experiences with two males and if I didn't have three, I would love to take him. He is so sweet looking. I would help with the cost of transporting him though.

Reactions: KenyaARaineCD

·
Take my Dobe, please!
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks to everyone for the kind words and encouragement. We could really use help with Gage's vet bills. PM me for if you'd like to make a contribution.:wavey:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts