Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Rant, rant, rant. How come that thing comes up on top which says to enter script here? I did that and look what happened. How come you can't just click that yellow icon with the mountains to make the tags go around? How do I get my pictures on a thread? Thanks in advance....very much.

·
Registered
265 Posts
thats how i do it just clcik on the yellow icon thingy..not sure why its not owrking for u. when u click it just paste ur link in there and when u post the pic it should work.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh cool! Thanks! Well, I'll go try some others. Thanks for your expertise!

That one's a picture taken at Alki beach in west Seattle when I was visiting my kids. Isn't it pretty? You can see a ferry boat way out there and the Olympics are out there too.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lyric, Jose, Chulita and my late Lab, Bonnie (pts last year)

Jose

Doberman eats Chihuahua

Chihuahua eats Doberman

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
HA love the Chi eating the Dobe! Petri does this daily with poor little Chihiro. He is awful about not sharing his toys and heaven forbid if she gets his favority little red stuffed heart. He'll grab her lip and won't let go until she's dropped the treasure!
They're all beautiful, thanks for sharing :)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
He'll grab her lip and won't let go until she's dropped the treasure!
Oh yes....the lip latch and hang trick. Unbelievable! These Dobermans seem to have infinite patience. In those pics, Chulita decided he was pretty fun to play with. Sometimes she's not at all in the mood and then she gets a real "tude." LOL.

Thanks for the nice messages guys.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts