Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,890 Posts
Way to go Jenny and Vader! That's fantastic! What kinds of visits are you going to be doing? Shanoa does exclusively hospice patients at this point.

Reactions: Sherryh and Jenny

·
Premium Member
8,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Way to go Jenny and Vader! That's fantastic! What kinds of visits are you going to be doing? Shanoa does exclusively hospice patients at this point.
He loves kids - so I am going to have my nephew(9 years old) read to him to see if he can sit still. I think he'd like nursing home/hospice. He loves to rest his head on anyone who will pet him. I want to find a local group we can get involved with. During his test he went right up to Lori (fellow DVDPC member) who was in the wheel chair and put his head in her lap.

·
Super Moderator
21,890 Posts
He loves kids - so I am going to have my nephew(9 years old) read to him to see if he can sit still. I think he'd like nursing home/hospice. He loves to rest his head on anyone who will pet him. I want to find a local group we can get involved with. During his test he went right up to Lori (fellow DVDPC member) who was in the wheel chair and put his head in her lap.
That's wonderful. I wish Shanoa had the patience for the "read to rover" programs, but she just doesn't :) She does, however, love the elderly :) Wheelchair bound people are the perfect height for head resting!

Reactions: Sherryh and Jenny

·
Registered
9,449 Posts
Great job!

Reactions: Jenny

·
Registered
16,037 Posts
Congratulations, Jenny! Vader is such a wonderful boy. Hope you both have great TD experiences.:)

·
Never Will Forget You
3,288 Posts
That's fantastic. I wish I would have done that with Niko.

·
APS SGT
1,427 Posts
Congrats to you and Vader!!! :)

·
Registered
Jalyn Live in the Moment ‘Helo Agathon’ Harper x Godric DOB 3/4/2019
7,603 Posts
Congrats to both of you! :)