Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After 4 days of showing in Ocala Florida this past weekend, Aquilo's Quintavi Carosel, showing in Open AOAC, had a great weekend. She was put up on Thursday for a 2 point Winners Bitch, Friday Reserve Winners, Saturday Reserve Winners, and Sunday Winners Bitch for her first 3 point Major. Special thanks goes to Carol Petruzzo of Carosel Dobermans and Basteque her Champion Make My Day (Tavi's sire) who put Peggy Adamson's Damasyn line from Dictator into her her breeding lineage, Kay Peiser her expert handler. The two of them have been such an inspiration to us. At 23 months of age Tavi has now received 7 points in 3 weeks, we hope to keep the ball rolling.....Winners pics will follow when received.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,704 Posts
Congratulations!!!

Reactions: saw1212

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Congratulations on the awesome wins!! :)

Jan

·
Registered
545 Posts
Beautiful bitch..congratulations on a super weekend and her first major..

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Congratulations! I'm sure you are feeling pretty darn good right now! Hope the ball keeps rolling and the wins keep coming!
:music_toot::music_toot::music_toot:

·
joie de vivre
11,246 Posts
Congratulations! Tavi's a pretty bitch!

·
Registered
9,449 Posts
Congrats!! I did a double take on your 2nd pic. In that particular picture she looks so similar to my last Dobe's breeder who occasionally shows in Ca. I had to go back and see where you were showing :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts