Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm a new member, just got my new buddy, but I need help deciding which type of food is the best for him :confused:, thought to ask you guys since you have more experience :idea:. I'm stuck between Blue Buffalo and Taste the wild. Any other recommendations are welcome.
Thank you

Attachments

·
Luv-The-Nub
1,058 Posts
I hope thats an OLD, OLD photo of your puppy???? On the question of food, I prefer TOTW over the two mentioned

·
u mad?
6,476 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes, he is a very healthy, happy, and athletic boy. Many of us here take better care of our dogs than some people do their kids! :)
I've noticed, I found out A LOT about dobermans that I didn't know I had to take under consideration. I want to do this right, still deciding about the ears

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free

·
Banned
7,471 Posts
I've noticed, I found out A LOT about dobermans that I didn't know I had to take under consideration. I want to do this right, still deciding about the ears

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free
Good to hear :) A reputable breeder takes care of the cropping for their puppy owners. It's not a good idea for breeders to leave the cropping up to a new puppy owner, especially one brand new to Dobermans, because 1. Cropping is an art and most vets aren't skilled Doberman croppers and 2. Many new Doberman owners are in the dark about posting ears and can really mess it up so the support of a good breeder is priceless.

·
We Serve the Doberman
900 Posts
I use 4 Health, the salmon and sweet potato formula. (They have puppy versions.) I like that it doesn't have the grains that cause gas in my 2 dobes.

My dogs have great coats, do well on this. I buy it at Farm Supply store (for best price).

1 - 20 of 20 Posts