Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have been asked to post an update on my boys, so here you go Lois! (You don't have to ask me twice to brag about my boys) LOL

Tango and Stryker are doing wonderful, they are two peas in a pod. I haven't been on DT much the last couple of months as I had surgery and have been down for the count! Stryker is now 9 months old and is a BIG boy. Stryker now outweighs Tango by 2lbs and he is taller..... He is still a big baby and at night before bed he jumps on my lap and snuggles with his momma.

Stryker is a wonderful addition to our family and he has been nothing but a blessing. I am very excited for him to share his first Christmas with us.

Here are a few pics of the boys Today at work.

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
That is wonderful news!

Those pictures are adorable, I love when they cock their head like that. They do look like to peas in a pod, I'm so happy it's working out. :)

Hope you are recovering well from your surgery, I to just had surgery and feel great!!

·
Registered
545 Posts
Thanks for the update..it is really great seeing Stryker settled in to his new family..

Reactions: dragonflyz

·
Dobes stole my heart <3
3,418 Posts
They are both gorgeous, and Stryker is soooo cute! I love his expressions! He is really a special guy. I hope you all have a great Christmas!

·
Aggressive Female
3,720 Posts
aw, love these pictures! Stryker is SO big! he has a really nice coat for a blue- nice color and so shiny! thanks for the update!

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
I'm so happy to hear Stryker and Tango are doing so well! Both are such handsome boys and I can't believe how big Stryker has gotten.

Hope you have a great holiday!

·
sadder but wiser girl
9,688 Posts
Thank you very much, Jill... wonderful pics. Tango looks very happy with his buddy, and Stryker just looks totally glad about life. Big hugs all around, please, and tell them thank you from their victims, and mutual slobber kisses all around. Stryk, you really lucked out!!

·
Registered
7,613 Posts
Wonderful pictures! Your boys are so handsome. :)

Hope you are feeling OK after your surgery.

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Stryker is gotten so big and even more handsome. The look on his face says it all, he is so happy. Of course Tango is good looking too!
He seems to be very calm, it must be good for Stryker.

·
Registered
7,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thank you everyone for your wonderful comments! Stryker is a very happy boy! He has been nothing but the sweet since the day he came home. His coat is pretty awesome (I pray it stays that way) He does get bumps on his head (Vet said it was puppy acne) hopefully that will go away with time.

soo cute! and no male on male aggression like everyone bangs on about?
I really don't want to jinx myself, as of today Stryker and Tango get along well, that being said Stryker is only 9 months old and things between them my change as Stryker matures. Every breed has it's issues, it's a general rule not the golden rule. I never intended on having another male in the house it just happened. I had a "pit bull" for 13years.... they can be dog aggressive he was not.

I wouldn't suggest people owning 2 males especially someone who isn't dog savy but it can be done. I hope my boys continue to live a long happy life together with no issues, but if they do arise I will do whats necessary to keep everyone safe.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts