Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
each person has one thing they like to talk about all the time. Here at work, one person is about cars, another is about running, and all I want to talk about is my Doberman Allie. One day on one of afternoon walks Allie spoted a rabbit. my husband asked if he could let her go. Of course I said "NO!", but just watching her react to new things I love it. Like last night she took her toy rope and just played and played throwing it up and running up and down the yard. I just thought, "It just doesn't get better than this!!" .:dancing_b

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Oh how I love my Dobermans! I love it when we are walking Gypsy I tell her "hey what is that is it a rabbit" She gets all excited and starts smelling the grass with BiG Sniffs!! if I tell her to get the rabbit.. she digs and digs! it is too cute!

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Ha, yeah I hear ya. I'm at work and Lexus comes up at least 20 times a day.... I have gotten better though, I'm learning to shut up when I notice all my co-workers' eyes start to glaze over!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.